TZ

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I finally found fish oil that comes in smaller capsules! It was hard to take in those huge fish oil capsules that most brands carry. Even my daughter who can’t take the usual big-sized fish oil capsules is able to take this one. The quality is good, the ingredients are better than other brands.

1855485e-906d-4b9b-8286-530f8b9f7b53
Posted on May 2, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for almost a month now and I can already tell a difference. It's been giving me more energy, the effects are noticeable, and I believe it's going to help with my mood and overall health. I would definitely recommend this supplement to anyone!

Posted on May 28, 2022

This is an amazing omega 3 supplement. It's non GMO, gluten free, and IFOS. I read that IFOS means it's 5 star rating. It's family size. The ingredients are comprehensive: not just omega 3, but has olive extract and olive oil, which are good for heart health. Unlike any other omega supplement, color is black, because it contains sesame lignans. This fish oil is a great quality one. Price is quite expensive compared to other, but the quality can't lie. Good for adult and people in older age, because it could lower cholesterol.

364db52e-9b88-461e-8e99-b975509e6c7a
56ffe21f-801d-4bbc-a634-c82955f9d426
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

My body felt some benefits. I don’t always feel tired anymore. My mood also improved. The taste is a little fishy, but tolerable. As soon as you open the bottle, you can smell the fish scent. Packaged well. The product is affordable yet effective. What I loved about this product is the added extracts. Overall 9/10 product quality.

2619d03f-356a-4788-9ab8-db61741c71e5
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I like the bottle size. Purchased it as it was recommended by my fxm doctor. Don’t think it is supposed to have a crazy effect and I can’t really tell any difference. I take it in the evening with my other supplements and overall I am feeling better

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

When ever I used to finish my grappling training I always have soreness in my elbow due to over used my elbow and I really face too much difficulties to get rid of this pain , but trying this product 👍 I really noticed big big difference … I just follow suggested serving. I have been using this supplement for almost a year … if you have inflammation or soreness in your joints definitely this supplement recommended for you.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I need to get more of these. Definitely my favorite Omega 3 supplement. I have read so much about fish oil and the benefits of omega 3 and EPA/DHA. I have tried other supplements, but the ingredients they pack into this must be higher quality or there is just more of them because I felt I received greater effects from them. I also learned about bioavailability of supplements and best time to eat them/what to eat them with in order to better absorb, so that could be a factor. But I was glad to pay the price for this and receive such high quality benefits. I take it for help with mood and brain function.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

This is the best brand not only for fish oil but also all their vitamins. Quality company and quality product. Have been taking this for years and no plan to change any time soon. It's a bit more expensive then other brands but to me it's worth it

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

What should I say? High EPA/DHA ration, IFOS 5 star rating packed in a capsule with antioxidants to protect the oil from getting oxidized or rancid. The best fish oil I had so far, for a reasonable price! Although the capsules are not enteric coated i don't get fishy burbs or smells from it.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I started taking this vitamin in 2017 and noticed a significant difference in my mood and ability to focus. It has done wonders for my health and well-being, I would recommend it to anyone looking for a top notch supplement.