TZ

Posted on Feb 27, 2022
Strengthen the immune system

There are many scientific benefits to taking garlic supplements. But what motivated me the most was that these garlic capsules create an immunomodulatory effect in the body, which causes an increase in defense cells, which act by fighting infections caused by bacteria, viruses and fungi. The main responsible for this effect is allicin, which inhibits the growth and multiplication of these microorganisms.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Take with largest meal once a day and to boost your immune system. Seems to keep me in overall energetic state. Also take powder out of capsule and put a quarter of it in my nasal irrigation routine. I do a second rinse just with salt to lessen the smell which remains over a day if you don't. Capsules are high quality as well as the attractive plastic bottle.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Simple yet one of the greatest immune and cardiovascular systems boosters around. I used to eat raw garlic every morning but the after taste and burps weren't nice. I take this product along with others like grape seed, celery and Gingko to counter some nasty side effects from COVID.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Really a huge bottle. Garlic smells in a proper way, any digestive/stomach problems haven't appeared while consuming. Hope it helps to support the immune system.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

i bought it for my dad .. i advice him to take it with heavy meals .. it really good for heart health .. my dad feels energitic using it

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Helps support our immune response and protect against oxidative stress. Its one of the best natural antibiotics ,taking it with liposomal vitamin c. Helps with blood flow and to protect against viruses , great supplements for colds/flu and also works great against parasites.

Posted on May 12, 2022

purchase this for 1st time, trying to consume this together vit D3K2 for lowering blood pressure and cholesterol, hope it can help and make the level become normal.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I started taking optimized garlic to improve my health. I have to drink enough water to take it. Otherwise it gets little uncomfortable in the throat area (almost feel like heart burn).