TZ

Posted on Dec 6, 2021
Original great product

Original product from Life Extension. The amount of EPA and DHA contained in two capsules are those used in scientific studies that prove the benefits of omega 3. It does not have an iFOS 5 seal like other omega 3s of the same brand, so it is not known if it is really a product free of heavy metals such as mercury for example. The packages arrived in good condition. Since I started using it, my mood has increased and the headaches have reduced.

98d2e2d6-178a-4682-9cb7-000ef7e9e8a9
3926cad1-95bd-4900-ab32-276c3aaebdf2
94873d43-21f2-4efd-a0f6-8f74055c5683
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

LfieExtension EPA DHA has bug amount in one capsulle, and I take 2 a day at different time for better absorption. Their products are gluten free, without genetically modified organisms and have IFOS certificate (world certificate of quality of fish oil). It is easy to take and has no taste as it is in gelatin form.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I just started to take this ones. I can't say if there is any effect or no... to early. I took bought it taking in consideration that my diet lacks in fats and I need this ones for my severe hair loss. Thankfuly, it doesn't smell fishy as usually others do. They are quite big frankly, but it's ok. I am taking them before going to sleep at the night. The quality of the formulation is good too and the dose is impressive. Just the right amount. I hope this Omega will help me with my health.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I already get enough omega 3 from my diet, however I wanted to try it, I was surprised by the lack of fishy taste that can be found in some commercial omega 3 supplements, even on an empty stomach. The DHA/EPA ratio in this supplement is more focused on reducing inflammation in the body. Leave a like on this review if you found it useful so others can see it.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Very good quality as with all Life Extension products. The benefits of omega for inflammation, heart health, cholesterol, etc. are well known. Two months’ supply of 2,000 mg with good ratio of EPA/DHA at a very reasonable price. There is also no fishy after taste. Second time with this product and will come back to it, but also want to try Life Extension’s other omegas. Fully recommend this fish oil.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This is a top quality omega 3 fish oil supplement that helps me with heart health, reduce bad cholesterol and reduce inflammation. I like the easy-to-swallow gel caps that have no taste. I like that I am able to get the benefits of fish oil at a very low price by a top quality company.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

We've been using Life Extension brand for over 8 years and that came as a recommendation by our chiropractor. We love this version because it has high potency in the EPA and DHA and truly does not have the fishy after taste. Life Extension is a high quality brand that we've trusted for other supplements as well because we know the ingredients they use are also high quality to be in line with their entire brand.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I've been taking these for years. The quality and the brand is very good so I trust the ingredients. We take O3's every day for our heart, blood pressure, cholesterol and to help keep down inflammation, so the quality is important to me. I have purchased this brand for years.

tontubut
Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Satisfied with the percentage of EPA and DHA ratio in this supplement. I have only taken one bottle so far so I can not respond to result but I can tell you from the research I have done comparing the ingredients in this to other brands,, this should be a far superior supplement. Will continue taking.