TZ

Posted on Nov 16, 2021
Good

This product has a very light and nice texture, it smells good as well. However, it didn't hydrate my skin very well. Some dry spots are becoming visible after the application. I believe it will suit the best for people with normal or oily skin types. I prefer to use it on a disk together with a toner, it leaves a balanced skin tone.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Outstanding! Combined with the serum and the moisture cream, this skincare regimen cannot be beat for dry skin. I have spent more money on other big name brands and have been far less pleased. This line has been a true gift for my aging, thirsty face.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I keep ordering this item as it is super hydrating for my very dry skin. Can't live without it. It is paraben free and very clean so that's a bonus. Love this brand!

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Excellent hydro essense for facial skin. Makes skin very smooth It is highly recommended

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

love it. very light texture. absorbs really fast. I think It is more suitable for summer days

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Good product and quality ,taste is ok also , and the size

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

This is my second bottle its really nice and hydrating i love to use it under my sunscreen and after I remove my makeup I definitely do recommend this

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Light weight, quickly gets absorbed by the skin.. average hydration, personally I would recommend layering with a moisturizer after applying it.. would definitely repurchase

Posted on Jan 2, 2021

- light on the face - good for oily and combination skin - I am using it for a long time for my combination skin and didn't cause for me any problems - the ingredients is something I don't know

Posted on May 5, 2022

Smells good and has nice texture.