Page 1 - Reviews - Lake Avenue Nutrition, Magnesium Complex, 300 mg, 250 Tablets - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I am a doctor by profession and go in for sports. Magnesium is essential for muscle contraction and bone and joint health. This quality mineral is vital for people involved in sports. You don't need cramps, weakness and lethargy after physical exertion, do you? And I don't need it. Therefore, I accept and advise you. And if you want to lose weight, take it too! Convenient package size. Read more about magnesium - you will be surprised how useful it is. What can I say about this - the best of all manufacturers. Buy boldly. You will not regret. The body will thank you! If the review was helpful, please like it. I wish you health and good mood!

674964d3-b6bf-448e-a2bf-a1d294aa9a2c
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Everyone should be taking magnesium ! This is such an important vitamin that helps other nutrients such as vitamin D get absorbed by our bodies. This brand is good, cheap and will last you a long time. I love the size of the pills as they’re easy to swallow and the ingredient list is clean. There is no particular taste or after taste, so i would just say go for it ! If my review was any helpful please like :)

dabb4aa6-8666-4fa6-9161-53bdb9f42024
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I have tried all the other drugs on the market before and I still wasn't satisfied with my overall health and well-being, so I decided to try this vitamin. It's been just a few weeks since I started taking it, but already there's been noticeable improvements in my mood, energy levels, immunity, and my general attitude toward life!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I had tried this supplement for the first time around 6 weeks ago. It took me a few days to notice the positive effects of this supplement, but I feel like I'm already a much happier person in general. It's been very noticeable especially in the things that I consider very important to me: my mood and well-being. Overall, it's been extremely helpful and

Posted on May 21, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for the last 6 months and feel like I'm finally getting back to my old self again. I was feeling tired, stressed and all around miserable before I started this supplement. Now, I feel like the old me again with a burst of energy that lasts throughout the day.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I started taking this vitamin to try and get a little bit more energy. I was feeling really tired all the time and my mood was just not great. After a week or so of taking it, I noticed that my mood had actually improved and I felt like I had more energy. I've been taking it for about two months now, and now that i'm on it

Posted on May 5, 2022
1914

The size is not too small and not too big, so it's easy to take for me. It helps me with sleeping and I take it together with Zinc. Great minerals to take. There is no taste and after taste. I like the quality and quantity in the bottle as well. It is just perfect combination. I take with food. I am regularly exercising, so I am hoping this will help me with joint and muscle recovery as well. Happy customer. Hope this is useful review for you. Thanks for reading.

530a229c-2bb2-440d-a9d4-8b082643110e
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I am new to the Lake Avenue brand but have so far found the Magnesium Complex excellent. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia more than 3 years ago and a sleep routine is very important. Taking Magnesium before bedtime is part of this routine which helps relax my muscles. The tablet is large but manageable. I am happy with the product and would purchase it again.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I take 2 of these every night and it has helped me with my nightly leg cramps so I can have a better nights sleep. There is no after taste and my muscles are more relaxed at night. I will continue to take these. I have tried other brands but I find these are more suitable for me. Great product!

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

These magnesium tablets do the trick! I have had restless leg/leg cramps for years, and someone turned me on to magnesium - Wow! What a difference. I can now tell if I don't take my magnesium at night. I like them because they are not combined with calcium. I recently learned that the two supplements should be taken separately, so I take calcium in the morning and magnesium at night. The quality is exceptional