Page 1 - Reviews - Lake Avenue Nutrition, Digestive Support Probiotic, Probiotic & Prebiotic Blend, 20 Billion CFUs, 30 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 23, 2022

I'm buying this probiotic coz the ingredient is Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG which is good for allergy.. The quality is great.. The capsule size is easy to swallow.. I like this product because the packaging is seal one by one so its safety and it can store in room temperature..

6098c481-c05e-4a0d-9d47-3d52d1d2f97f
Posted on May 27, 2022

Probiotic+prebiotic" is a dietary supplement, which includes lacto- and bifidobacteria, oligofructose, inulin. When taken regularly, the drug contributes to the normalization of the intestinal microflora, regulates gas and mineral metabolism, and optimizes the absorption of food. It has a complex effect on the body, improves the functioning of the immune system, and helps to eliminate toxins. It is especially recommended to use the drug when taking antibiotics that inhibit the growth of normal intestinal microflora.

Posted on May 20, 2022

This stuff is a godsend! I take it before meals three times per day and my digestive health has improved incredibly. I used to eat antacids like they were candy, and stool softeners to keep me regular. After lowering my intake of simple carbs and taking these probiotics regularly, I am having much better quality of life. They've even helped me lose some weight. Thank-you.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I haven’t really priced much change since I started taking this about 2 weeks ago. I’m a little confused, as it’s advertised as both probiotic & prebiotic, but on the label it only states that it is probiotic, so not sure if we’re getting what we’re paying for; I would like confirmation on this.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

probiotics for is necessary for my gut health. I do take various types depending on availability and pricing. this was on sale and will try the higher CFU.

Posted on May 26, 2022

To maintain gut health, taking probiotics is important. I take not only this probiotics. I usually buy cheap or sale items, so that I can take many kinds of probiotics. Will buy again when it’s on sale 😅

Posted on May 22, 2022

I've been taking these for a few weeks now. I have ibs-d and it seems to have stopped most of the diarrhea, though I still have breakthrough bouts. though there is a significant change in the number and duration of the bouts

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I tried the same probiotics from the local pharmacy and it is way too expensive, it has less bacteria. it helps me with humor, stress , inmune system, it kind of gives me energy to go through the day.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Lake Avenue Nutrition , Support Probiotic , Probiotic and Prebiotic Blend 20 Billion . This can be taken as a supplement with 20 billion , the quality you can never go wrong . The size of a capsule is easily taken with water . The product is excellent , when there 's a combination of probiotic and prebiotic , taken together , you get better result for the gut .

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I have been taking this supplement for nearly a month for IBS diarrhoea . So far so good as I have less frequency of diarrhoea. Good quality product. Size of capsule not big.