Page 1 - Reviews - Lake Avenue Nutrition, CoQ10, USP Grade, 100 mg, 360 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

With high level of cholesterol I have to take statins. Statins are notorious for sucking the energy and joint pain, so to neutralize that I am taking CoQ10. This package contains 120 capsules. They are not small but rather easy to swallow. To feel the benefits you have to take them at least for 8 weeks without stopping. I feel much better and less tired than normally taking CoQ10 (I have got chronic fatigue syndrome).

8e642bb1-a94e-4f7d-80cf-61b56ee643ad
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

CoQ10 is very good for the function of the heart and this product is of good quality and high absorption. With age, our body produces less and less coensymes, then the body's natural levels of CoQ10 decline with age. So that is the reason that we need to take it to save and boost the healthy functioning of the heart and vascular system. This is a very good product and CoQ10 can be part of the daily supplement regimen.

41e2b973-2f06-448e-8f9c-c1230867758a
Posted on Nov 19, 2021

In my opinion after doing quite a bit of research. I found that the Lake Avenue nutrition CoQ10 is the best value supplement out there that really works. I noticed that I feel better and less tired! My conditioning has noticeably improved when I’m doing my cardio on my bike. Last night I was biking for over an hour and a half with ease at 45 years of age! I highly recommend!

3e049841-5375-4122-bdd0-d3326862576d
ed023c75-9e8b-4dec-8c09-ec56cddb0ce0
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Fast delivery even from overseas. Packed well, with no damage, CoQ10 is beneficial to the body. when getting older Our bodies will produce fewer coenzymes. This product is a capsule. is soluble in fat It is recommended to take with food or use a product mixed with oil to increase absorption. This product is recommended.

ef076317-6f42-43ee-98f3-3f51097965d0
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

252adefe-7d13-4150-999f-942fe9bb0c3c
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I bought it for my aging parents. They’ve been taking CoQ10 for a few years now as a maintenance for a good heart health. Taste is not bad. My dad is hypertensive and I noticed he rarely gets hypertension since he took this. I guess it really does benefit their cardiovascular health. Packaging is neat and nice.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

CoQ10 has effects in stimulating the immune system, and it works as a strong antioxidant. Some studies have shown that CoQ10 can increase cancer survival times. In animals and people with cancer, it has been shown that levels of CoQ10 are lower than normal. CoQ10 can help protect the heart and lower blood pressure, among many other benefits. I like the Lake Avenue brand because it doesn't have soybean oil, sugar/maltodextrin, etc. as other brands do.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I'm 49 years old and have spent many a day in the sun, and my face will testify to that. Despite my daily routine of pricey creams and lotions, it's getting more blotchy/red patches with each passing year. I love getting older! But since taking this (about 3 weeks in now), the sharpness of my blotchy patches on my face definitely seems to have subsided. It's actually not that bad right now. Not as pretty as I was at 30, but hey, I'll take it. Especially if it keeps improving. For the price, I think it's worth a try if you need/want to clean up your skin a little more. And I do!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Item survived a long trip, package came in a perfect condition. The CoQ10 tablets were of a good quality with the ingredients the same as much more expensive brands, with this coming in at a much cheaper price. Good benefits especially for the heart and cardiovascular, as recommended by doctors. Highly recommend to purchase.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I ignore the hype about better version of CoQ10. This bottle is a cost-effective source of CoQ10, which has indeed made a noticeable difference in my energy levels. As far as this product goes, I like that it is a vegetarian, gluten-free, soy-free, non-GMO formula. There are no unnecessary ingredients. The label suggests taking with a fat-containing meal for best obsorption. I have never experienced any side effects.