Page 1 - Reviews - L'il Critters, Gummy Vites Complete Multivitamin, 70 Gummies - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 18, 2022

I have been using this vitamin for a few weeks and it has really helped me feel better. It has improved my mood, I don't get tired when I'm active anymore, and my teeth have never felt so white! It's an excellent supplement that improves the quality of life.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I tried this vitamin out and it did wonders for me. I felt way more active and energetic, with better moods, my skin looked healthier (because the poor quality of my diet was fixed) and my immune system improved. I'm not sure if it was just a coincidence but this is the first time in years that I've used vitamins that have worked so well!

Posted on May 28, 2022

the scent is amazing the size is large the use is pretty the quality is very good the age is fit the ingredient is missing the taste is amazing the dosage is fit the immunity is perfect the sun is good the package is full the effect is effective the deficiency is going to be perfect the absorption is good the bone is high

88733730-ce81-4215-ada4-502583bdc5bb
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Instead of store-bought gummy bears for kids to snack on, this was a great mind trick to get them to start off on daily vitamin supplement. I have picky eaters ans it's hard to get all their nutritional needa met so I have to supplement to maximize their growth potential. The product might actually work too well since the kids love the taste that it's mistaken as a snack when I told them it's only a 2pc treat a day.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

My kids request these gummy vitamins over other brands. They think they taste just like gummy bear candies. I make sure they understand the difference between candy and vitamins despite the fact they look and taste the same. With that said, I am happy to find a vitamin that my kids enjoy and are willing to take without any tears.

Posted on May 30, 2022

My toddler hates taking meds and vitamins. But this one he loves so much! It is a bit hard to chew (for a 2 year old) to I normally slice it in half. Will order again soon!

d166a27b-9d04-487d-b9e7-3ddf2dd9ec1c
Posted on Sep 4, 2021

This is a yummy multi vitamin, quite high in sugar though. It's quite cheap for a children's multi vitamin. Also tastes exactly like gummy bears, can't tell it is a multi vitamin. My boyfriend is a pharmacist and after studying the ingredient concentrations, mentioned the concentrations are quite low in this multi vitamin. Hence good for younger kids who require less intake of vitamins.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My little one loves this one, taste so good. Sadly summer is here so maybe they will stop selling this, it usually comes back again around October, I guess .

Posted on May 5, 2022

they are so good for kids my child every day ask me for them 💗its verry good multivitamins for kids!!!I recommended them so much!!!!!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This product is not just for kids I like them too. Delicious taste multivitamin gummy, didn’t notice any difference or improvement in health but they taste good like treats. I never feel any different taking any multivitamins not just this one.