Page 1 - Reviews - L.A. Girl, Matte Flat Velvet Lipstick, Bite Me, 0.10 oz (3 g) - iHerb
TZ
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

My first time trying out this brand. Was a little doubtful that the colour and texture will be good as the price is unbelievably low. I’m glad I decided to order it anyway. I applied a very thin layer, but the colour looks solid and bright. It glides easily and even though it’s matte, it’s not drying. In fact I feel moisturised and it has a light nice smell but you can’t smell or taste much on your lip. I tried drinking with a cup right after applying, I would say it doesn’t transfer a lot to the cup, which means it doesn’t smudge easily. It good for lipstick at this price! Please do click ‘like’ if you find this helpful :)

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Love this lipstick. The color is beautiful, and the matte texture goes on smoothly and stays on. Excellent quality, and it comes in a nicely sized package that makes it easy to apply directly from the tube or when using a lip brush. Perfect for every age, and keeps lips smooth and supple.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

I had to buy another shade after trying a nude one from the same line. And i thought, why not go with a nice red. This red shade is perfect because it's a mid tone red which suits everyone perfectly. It's bold but not too much. A classic red for special occasions. It's matte but not uncomfortable. And it feels better than some expensive lipsticks

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I love the lipstick. Velvety texture, saturated in color and does not dry out. Not sure if the shade suits me but the material of the lipstick is amazing! One of its disadvantages - not perceived on the inner core of the lips.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

While I'm still happy with the lipstick, the shade is way off from the red I was expecting. At least on me, it looks more of a dark is a brown color with red undertones. I still like the color, but it isn't what I had expected. It stayed on through conversation but not through eating so I definitely wouldn't wear it to a dinner date. Otherwise though, for the price, it's not bad at all. It doesn't dry my lips out. It doesn't feel uncomfortable. And the pigment is good. It's not something that my lip color showed through at all. scent and quality are fine.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

love it.. this is not my 1st order for this lipstick.. I like it so much that I ordered the red.. sexy red.. and it is beautiful.. just the perfect shade of red and moist..

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I absolutely love the smoothness when applying and how it looks on me. The color is very nice! There is really no scent which is nice. I use it once in the morning and maybe add more throughout the day. i love the solid color

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

These flat matte have a wonderful texture. They are longlasting and pigmented enough withour leaving a dry feeling (which many matte lipstick do). The coloue is.vright and beautiful and saturated enough. The price iherb proposes is excellent

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Great lipstick and stays on a long time, have four different colors in this brand and love all the colors will continue to buy this brand as it is my go to on a regular basis

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

This has become my favorite lipstick. The color "Bite me"is dark red and it goes very well with darker outfits. It is smooth and does not dry out my lips. Plus, I love the packaging. Highly recommended!