Page 1 - Reviews - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Red Yeast Rice Plus CoQ10, 75 Capsules - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

My cholesterol level has always been on the upper range so I've been on this for a while now...my recent blood test showed total cholesterol level is now in the normal range, with HDL going up and triglyceride and LDL going down....I also take Kyolic Phytosterol and Kyolic Cholesterol Formula to ensure I can maintain this level....I highly recommend this for anyone with cholesterol concerns.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Recommended by my integrative doctor as a natural way of reducing cholesterol, as it has CoQ10 and garlic extract. Will be checking my blood test in several months time to see the effectiveness of this.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I use Red Yeast Rice for long to improve cholesterol levels. I think this blend with Aged Garlic Extract and CoQ10 is much better. Very good quality!

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

The total concentration of EPA and DHA are more than 80% of deep sea fisher oil in order to have a good absorption rate, which reduces a risk of heart disease.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I have bought a few times, I take daily to help manage my high blood pressure and it works! I will continue to buy! I was always in the 156/90 range, but now I'm staying in the 120/78 range every day

Posted on Mar 21, 2021

My cholesterol just kept creeping up even after watching my diet and exercising. My doctor gave me 4 months to see some changes before she put me on cholesterol meds. I started using the Kyolic Formula 114 snd my cholesterol went from 242 down to 220 and then to 210. I haven't seen the doctor this year yet, so it's been over 6 months. She was so pleased that she just told me to keep doing what I'm doing. I still exercise and implement healthy eating habits but , I guess I just needed a little help. I would highly recommend it if you're looking to get your cholesterol in check....quickly!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Good for the cholesterol. The perfect combination of CoQ10 and a natural statin. I like their quality.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Helped my mom with her cholesterol levels so she didn’t have to start statins which have many side effects

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Hits three boxes for my cholesterol challenge, aged garlic, red rice yeast and to protect my brain cells CoQ10.

Posted on Jan 5, 2021

Excellent form of red yeast rice from a reliable company. Contains appropriate amount of coenzyme Q-10, and the garlic extract has additional benefits. The bottle is made with very long screw threads, so the cap doesn't come off accidentally.