TZ
4.9

4.9
Posted on Mar 28, 2022
Works best at your worst days

Ever since I started supplementing with quercetin, I am not as sick when I am sick. And by not as sick I mean a usual winter flu that could last up to a week now lasts a day, and with almost no effects on the body. It's a quality product, and based on my own experience, it's worth getting for anyone - including healthy people.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

My naturopath recommended I take this, given my epstein barr virus had been reactivated. I've been taking one in the morning and one in the evening. I've gone from spending most of my days in bed, to being somewhat more functional within 2-3 weeks. Tablets are quite large, but I don't have a problem taking them.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Take quercetin with Zinc, Vitamin C, and vitamin D. On first sign of cold/flu etc, take the above mentioned vitamins. Otherwise, take vitamin D and C two or three times a week (continuously). don't take zinc and quercetin every week. Only when you are sick or when you feel a little under the weather

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Husband and I have been taking this with zinc and vitamins d3 and c daily to avoid getting covid and have noticed a massive overall improvement in our health, energy, sleeping, skin and hair. And we have not been sick with even a cold for over 12 months now. Very happy.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Amazing for C0v1d symptoms. Hit these one a day, plus a NOW zinc picolinate 2 per day and a Californian Gold Vit C and within 24 hours felt so much better. Now have friends stocking up! So good to get Quercetin in a higher dose as well, I could take just one instead of 2-4 at a time. The instant results showed the quality of the product. Great value too.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Great product, will buy it again. Good quality, the mg is exactly what I am looking for in Quercetin. At this mg only have to take 1 a day, which suites my schedule and my daily routine. When you take this product it helps your immune system and is one to always keep on hand.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

excellent quality, ingredient list, package and benefits! I just love quercetin and the detox it brings killing off virus and bacteria as it helps zinc absorbtion etc its a fantastic supplement for any age. Safe and effective and we should all be on it. I see such an imprvement in energy etc from this quality composition and if taste is concern then these capsules are great

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

KAL Quercetin is a great value with 1,000 mg in one tablet, unlike most other brands, which require taking 2 tablets to get your 1,000 mg. Quercetin has helped our family stay immune to various viruses. It's also a great quality product that improves overall sports performance. We prefer this tablet form to a capsule form, which sometimes leak out the powder.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022
1,349

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I love having Quercetin in my daily regime. It is great insurance against infections. I trust the quality of this product to deliver my daily requirements. It is much more convenient and economical as opposed to eating two punnets of raspberries a day when on a budget. Quercetin is known to fight a virus it is an anti inflammatory, anti oxidant, analgesic able to combat acute respiratory distress syndrome, acute lung injury, and multiple organ dysfunction syndromes. Quercetin is a carbohydrate-free flavonoid.