TZ
4.8

4.8
Posted on Mar 28, 2022
Good

My children love the taste of these vitamins however my only complaint is that once the jar is opened and has been exposed to the smallest amount of humidity, they began to become softer. Both of my son's use a pill box to keep track of their intake and by the end of the week the vitamins have begun to change colour (brighter) and they've become softer by just being exposed to air. Aside from that, we love them as well as the ingredients.

b3712e8a-1b8e-4bc9-83c0-d547b04277de
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

i see that it is complex of 11 kind of minerals and vitamins. we used it with the recommendation of the doctor and i really glad to find it. it really helped my son to feel himself better than before. he likes its taste and its small comfortable size easy to carry anywhere.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I buy these vitamins for my daughter 8 years old. Hair fell out badly, after the tests, the pediatrician advised me to take vitamins in courses several times a year. I chose these vitamins according to reviews and I was right. The vitamins are really cool. After a month of taking the hair, the condition of the hair has improved significantly, my daughter has really become less prone to colds, viral diseases are carried in a milder form, she copes with school work more easily, and her appetite has improved. My daughter really likes it to her taste. It contains the most important vitamins and minerals, in particular zinc. I believe that taking zinc helps to improve and increase immunity very well. The composition is designed for a child's body, it does not have mega dosages, but it has everything that is needed. Vitamins are well absorbed, highly recommended, for such a price the best complex. Take care of yourself and children and be healthy!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Amazing good quality ingredients perfect size perfect smell beautiful skin moisture skin size good taste good use daily package good frequency ok nice benefit my kids alot conten multiple vitamin improved there health and its supplements

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

The kids like taking them, especially the preschooler who loves dinosaurs. I like that there is not an exorbitant amount of vitamins.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Corresponds to the description. The perfect item. Excellent packaging. Fast shipping

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

my kids love this multivitamins, its very affordable and high quality

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

My favourite brand of supplements for kids! Not just for the lovely Dino design, but the composition is really great too. I take this multivitamins for winter period when the veggies are scarce with nutrients

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Well, the flavor must be good since my child has no problem chewing these tablets! Besides, they have everything I was looking for in a Multivitamin supplement, so... Thumbs up!