TZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I have RA and react terribly to most grains and legumes. These are the only pasta noodles I have found that work for me. They have a bit of a different texture than wheat noodles....a bit more firm and a tad more grainy. But the flavor is similar. If you can't tolerate grains, these are the best alternative. Just remember that they are still high in starch/carbs and very high in fiber. Moderation is key. :)

Posted on May 6, 2022

I've been on grain free for about 5years. I've miss my pasta as I can't have normal pasta due to my allergies. I can't believe that this brand taste like real pasta and it's allergy free. The quality is fantastic! It has one ingredient that is free from grains. I use it with everything the size is reasonably perfect. The package is good.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

It is one of my go-to products for a good-quality grain-free alternative to regular pasta. I've severe intolerances and have found that I tolerate all cassava products from this brand at the recommended serving amounts on the package (I don't do well on large servings of high-oxalate foods). It is certainly worth trying it out if you have a very restrictive diet and need to include more foods. Very good taste and texture

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Great product, gluten free, it taste very good like a normal pasta and the same for it quality, for me all Govial pasta’s I dont cook them on oven, I just boil the soup as ingredient like water or chicken soup and then put the pasta and leave it for 10 mins or more and if it needs more water I boil and add. The package is good, like all similar products but it is clear that it is gluten free from package. The size, it can make 3 dishes of pasta at least.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

The quality looks good.I was looking for a healthier ingredient alternative for making noodles & this was perfect use. The spaghetti has a neutral taste. Tasted like normal spaghetti to me. After making the Size increased sue to boiling I rinsed the noodles under cold water & sprinkled some olive oil to coat the noodles to prevent sticking. Recipe suggestion: I added onion, garlic, sambal oelek/ spicy chilli paste, bok choy, egg whites & soy sauce to the noodles. It was delicious.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This pasta is the new family favorite. Cassava is the best wheatless pasta we've tried, in fact, it is as near to a wheat pasta that I have yet tried. I highly recommend. In addition, Jovial is a fantastic and meticulous brand, inclined toward the purest products. So very glad I found them.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I can eat pasta again!! After 6 years of being totally gluten free, I have enjoyed pasta again! homemade pasta from various other flours wasn't cutting it. literally! crumbs! Jovial cassava pasta - all shapes - cook just like the directions say and have texture and taste so similar to wheat pasta that no one in the family (extended family) can taste the difference!!! a repeat customer dozens of times over already!

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Love this pasta for baked mac n cheese. As with most GF pasta I tend to cook it sightly underdone to let it cook more in the cheese/sauce, preventing gumminess and keeping the shape more intact. I love how simple the ingredients are. Great for paleo and AIP diets as well.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

The pasta does not taste like the wheat pasta and the texture is a little starchy and mushy, but that does not mean that you can’t add them into a tasty sauce and enjoy it if you, like myself, do not tolerate gluten. I prefer the pasta made from pulses (chickpeas or lentils) instead of starchy vegetables or grains, but it is nice to have options, especially with such clean ingredients. Overall, the quality is great. The quantity is enough for about two meals for two, or two meals for one person who eats large servings.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

I got these because I was craving mac and cheese - but make it healthy 🤷‍♀️ The texture wasn't quite what I had been imagining but I still really like the ingredients and how I felt after eating which is important to me - no bloat here! :)