TZ

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Very gentle scent, I use it every evening on my nails, and it’s moisturizes my nails and nourishment the skin around it, the leftover I put on my hands skins and it benefit my skin as well. it the size is perfect. It is without any brush so a little difficult to use .

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

The package is well sealed and protected. A drop goes a long way. Since it is potent I don’t need a lot to put on my face. It moisturizes my skin. And i can also use this as an ingredient for my essential oil recipes. This is the 2nd bottle I have for this brand. The other bottle is 5000 IU.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

The aroma does not bother me. I've seen improvement on the skin around my nails after using this product for 2 weeks more. I use it daily every night on my hands and a couple of times in the day, so my hands look more healthy. I have not encountered any issues using this product such as sensitivity.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I’ve been using this vitamin E oil for a few months, and I’ve been noticing a big, year old scratch on my leg (from my boyfriend’s dog) beginning to fade. I put this, with a little Neutrogena light sesame oil, in my palm; rub them together, and apply on wet skin immediately after a shower, 3 to 4 times a week. (No, it’s not the sesame oil- I’ve been using it for years. It helps with dry skin.) Maybe the combination is helpful. I don’t know... But I DO know that the scars didn’t fade until I used this vitamin E oil. Smells normal like usual vitamin E sent. It's better to use it befor a moisturizer, the size is small but enough to trat a scar.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Nice items arrived in good condition, new packaging. They reach Sg in less than a week from order. All items has long expiry date. Food has 6months to expiry. Overall , happy with purchase

f46b0df8-bd57-4e25-9f86-9de2e79e19af
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

So far I used this product a few times not enough to see some change or progress. For now I can say it makes your face freaking oily but didn’t use it constantly to tell if it makes your skin better or smoother. Also the smells it ok and you’ll need just a few drops for using cause the oil is think.

de171183-a75f-43b6-acef-839c673601e2
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

It was packaged nicely with a zip lock. The size is small but it was I expected. Its okay and benefits are great. It helps moisturize the skin and essential oil must have. I just wish it was bit easier to spread on the face. Perhaps also add a spray for better usability?

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I love using this with rosehip seed oil a couple of times a week on my face at night. I wake up with radiant skin