TZ

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Very nice conditioner. Very gentle on hair but not for intense detangling. I have waist length hair and it takes quite a while to get the tangles out afterwards. Love the herbal/ocean scent which is appropriate for both men and women.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

love this shampoo! good smell and good for curlly hair, dosnt leave the hair oily. have a great scent. i use its 2-3 times a week.

Miranda
Posted on Nov 11, 2020

Excellent composition but I dislike the smell. It's a cocos-like scent but not quite. However composition wise an excellent product. I have not decluttered it yet because of that. Still mixing and matching with other brands to find the perfect match. It is very safe to use as a leave in as the chlorides and the acids are at the bottom part of the list. If chlorides and acids are in the top 5 it's a rinse out if they are at the end of the inci it's a leave-in. So this is a leave in. Because it's so mild non-porous hair this might need heat to help it penetrate better. Try plopping or a heat-cap.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I use the sea kelp + porphyra algae shampoo, and I really like it so I purchased this conditioner expecting that it will be good. But I find that it has a quite strange plastic-y smell rather than the lovely scent like the shampoo. As a conditioner, it doesn't leave my hair silky or flowy. I don't recommend this product.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Bought for the first time .. but it has good reviews !

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

this conditioner smells good, and his size is suitable for a long time

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

It's a classic I used for years. It's just too bad they don't make the big bottles anymore.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I use shampoo and conditioner together, with long-term use you can see a change, the hair with more volume

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

First time trying hope it will be nice

6105d5e1-c19e-4227-8954-56a26a71dae5