TZ

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

A Great quality ingredients With Best Value package size.. this Jason natural trusted brand.. is an amazing effective toothpaste.. natural ingredients.. for all ages.. I use it everyday with great sea spearmint flavor.. lots of benefits for sensitive teeth.. cleans very gentle.. I'll buy it all the time.. highly recommended

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I really love the flavor of this toothpaste, it's a subtle mint that refreshes my mouth and leaves everything feeling clean. However, my favorite thing about it is that it doesn't leave that toothpaste taste that makes everything you eat after awful and I think that's because it doesn't have any sweeteners in it which is why I only want to use this toothpaste.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I love the toothpastes from Jason Natural. The flavor on this one is mild and it foams quite a lot. I have been searching for SLS-free toothpaste but has fluoride, and this fulfills both. It leaves a nice feeling after brushing. I have been using this for some time while also trying Jason Natural's other products. So far, I like the ones I have tried.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Jason Natural is one of my favourite brands for dental care products, and this toothpaste is just one of the bunch I’ve been using for years. It has an excellent texture, with just a small amount doing the job. My dentist praised my choice of dental care products, and I haven’t really experienced any dental health issues for years. Highly recommended!

Cris
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I became a Jason fan after I bought my first product from them. High quality natural products. I have tried several of their tooth pastes and gels, this time I try their whitening products.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This is my favorite toothpaste. It has fluoride and other natural ingredients for healthy oral hygiene. The taste is pleasant and it has just the right amount of sudsing agent, so it’s not runny. My teeth and mouth feel clean & super fresh.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I love the Jason line of toothpastes and mouthwashes. I use this one in the evening and my other in the morning. I have had good results at the dentist...thankfully!!