Page 1 - Reviews - Jason Natural, Healthy Mouth, Tartar Control Paste, Tea Tree Oil & Cinnamon, 4.2 oz (119 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 23, 2022

Absolutely happy to have found this toothpaste. Keep your teeth clean, slippery, help control tartar deposits. I like the combination of green tea and cinnamon which is expressed by an interesting and expressive flavor (taste), which is also not as intense as mint. I also like that it foams well and rinses quickly.

e543967f-708d-4700-a6bb-e10e60badaf1
e1c2a7f7-5e7d-49b6-ab3d-677f5e223301
77312233-a37b-4273-a224-b97cb4ae0304
Posted on Aug 31, 2021

This is the first time that I have tried Tea Tree oil and Cinnamon flavor. I love it! the texture is great, very mild and pleasant. The tube is smaller than I expected BUT I use less toothpaste because of how rich it is. Will reorder for sure. Definitely recommended.

4817127f-b354-4f5d-811b-0c07e7065906
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This toothpaste tastes better than I thought it would, much better than other natural toothpaste. It is also comparably priced. I have only been using it for about 2 weeks, and already I notice less sensitivity. I will know the next time I go to the dentist if it really lives up to its promises of healing receding gums. Will keep using it.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I have some gum issue and I use it for daily . I doesn’t feel much special about it at first but I changed the toothpaste one day and my gum start painful and bleeding again so I knew that this toothpaste works well!! Hope it helps to relieve your gum issues too!

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I used this product for the first time and found it was of my taste. Found the Tee Tree Oil is also comfortable for the mouth. Cinnamon flavored tooth paste is great idea. I brush teeth with no paste first and then use the paste then. Tartar control paste is ideal for the finish and this is as fresh as spearmint one.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

After Jason toothpastes I can’t use other ones for the following treason: 1. Whitening toothpaste of Jason w vanilla really helped to whiten my teeth; 2. the beginning of tooth decay and yellow lines in the teeth are gone; 3. In the morning I use this type (green) of refreshing paste (blue one), and before sleeping whitening. 4. As a readily healthy, fresh and white teeth!😍 Tap on like if my feedback was helpful:)

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Rarely do we find a toothpaste we are excited about. Toothpaste are clinical products that are supposed to do the job - clean teeth and gums. But this toothpaste variant from Jason’s with Tea Tree oil and Cinnamon leaves a pleasant medicinal aftertaste. Gives you confidence and makes brushing your teeth something you can actually look forward to!

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

This toothpaste makes my teeth feel very clean, and it doesn't taste bad. I expected a stronger taste based on the fact that it has tea tree oil and cinnamon, but it actually very mild. I am even able to eat and drink after brushing without things tasting different. I showed this to my dental hygeinist, and she gave it a big thumbs up too.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Love this brand and just trying out all of their flavor. This is not my fav flavor taste wise, but It’s still feels fresh and good and natural. أحب هالشركه وجربت كل النكهات عندهم. هذي النكهه مب المفضله عندي لكن مبين أنها طبيعيه ومطهره ومنعشه.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

The cinnamon taste is pretty strong and I love how clean my teeth are after using it. I would say it is a great product. I have been using Jason Vanilla toothpaste and my children love the vanilla toothpaste. I could not help to try this new product and in the end, I fall in love with it.