Page 1 - Reviews - Jason Natural, Dandruff Relief Treatment Shampoo, 12 fl oz (355 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 3, 2022

I got to try this product for seborrheic dermatitis on my face instead of using it on my hair. I lather it on my face and leave it for a few minutes before rinsing off. It has a pungent mint-ish smell, but I got used to it after a couple tries outs. My face has been healing better as I don't get irritation much after using it. I will continue using it to see if my chronicle dermatitis would finally be gone. The package design has been updated as the photo shows. I did confirm it with iHerb customer support.

8cdbf7f1-0ca4-4bd3-8f40-abb9357ecb22
Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Nice shampoo. It has mint scent but you don't feel mint effect on your scalp. I used it everyday first week, after 1 week I'm using it every 3rd day. It helps with a dandruff. I like the quality of composition. The package came super fact. Size is smaller than I expected, but good to try it.

df38275d-4b09-4108-9304-c50449ee4390
df8ddcab-6388-48a9-8590-d4b162b733c8
dcfcc3ba-59c9-4183-a876-ec1848aef973
9d20cdeb-7665-42ab-9629-f322e7f55d7c
0c0ce76a-c57e-42d3-b48b-1ad9714cda86
Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Good for scalp but smell is quite strong. The shampoo is creamy. It doesn’t lather at all. So, when I used it for the first time I was clueless what should I do with it. I was thinking that I had bought the wrong product instead of a shampoo. But I finally have a clear scalp again after use for 3 weeks. This shampoo is amazing. However, It does smell strong. It has a sulfur smell that when you blow dry your hair afterwards, smells worse.

a297d18a-29ac-47a0-9449-ca4618c98af2
123829e2-16c6-421a-a659-828374085b0b
7fac9aed-1606-4545-b4c6-02a16dad0ff5
Posted on May 15, 2022

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I have oily scalp and dandruff, dry and damaged hair. I used to rebond my hair a lot for many years, which severely damaged my hair. My scalp was extremely oily too, to the point that it would start to smell bad after just 36 hours of washing. My hair was also dropping so much that I started to see bald spots! This shampoo has fixed all my problems! My scalp is not as oily and full of dandruff as it used to be, and I can now go up to 4 days between washes. My hair looks fuller and growing a lot faster too. This shampoo is also mild enough to be used daily on my fine and dry hair. click thumbs up if you find my comment helpful

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

this shampoo has a clean formula and fight the dandruff like miracles plus it is not harsh on the scalp as for the smell i dont have a problem with it because on the other side this shampoo gives very good results if my comment was helpful please hit the like button

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

It does help keep dandruff at bay but it gives me a hard time when it comes to lathering. I always have to shampoo my hair before using this so it can lather. Other than that, this shampoo is not harsh on hair and won't give you a dry scalp. Definitely recommend for people who have an itchy scalp and mild dandruff.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

I've struggled post partum > three years with horrible scalp, hair loss and psoriasis. I used to have such thick amazing hair. within two washes I'm less itchy and my hair feels stronger. the scent that people comment on made me nervous, but it smells only like menthol / muscle rub, it's totally fine and actually nice and refreshing - maybe that's just me 🙂

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

have had this problem for 2 years tried every shampoo on market but this one is something else, trust me! My shoulders were a place to snorting cocaine 'lol. now it's over thanks to this product. I should also tell you to check out their other stuff cause this one is legit.