TZ

Posted on Jan 25, 2022
Best Shampoo Bar

I've used it over 2 years and I really like this product. Changing to shampoo bar is a simple step to reduce plastic bottles. My hair designer hasn't complained about a condition of my hair after I started using this bar :) I'd like to share how I use this soap in the bathtub. Foaming net helps me make bubble easily, and holder lets the soap and net dry completely. To be honest, I need to use conditioner once a week during the winter time as my hair becomes frizzy, but, overall, I highly recommend this shampoo bar!

5351534d-601b-4792-bb86-f43db8fc7073
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

It is easy to use, and can wash hair and body with it. This bar does not trigger his eczema in the scalp. The bar must be kept in dry place between showers, otherwise it will dissolve. The scent is rather mild. I was just buying this bar again for him.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Great for sensitive, oily scalp. I have 2b wavy hair and this did a great job of clarifying without drying out. The scent isn’t too heavy. I use it 2-3 times a week, it’s a good size so I think I’ll have a few months. I like that it’s low packaging and not a bottle so it’s better for the environment.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Found this when I decided to reduce the plastic jugs in my life, not that that's easy... but it has continued to be my go-to. Does a good job. Takes up no space at all in the cabinet, and because I order a few at a time, I'm never close to running out.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Gentle smelling scent. I like the fact there's no plastic waste in this product. Easy to use. For me one "swipe" with the soap bar across my head and with a bit of a massage, it lathers up nicely so don't need to use much. Good quality soap.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I've been using this soap for few months, went through a couple bars, I'll be keep purchasing it! It's really easy to lather, very moisturizing. Doesn't leave your hair and scalp dry. Love the simple paper packaging, less waste. Nice size to use in the shower.

Posted on May 30, 2022

It's a thing to be eco-friendly, it's another one to find products that have high quality, high standards, and don't cost an arm & a leg. This shampoo was a nice discovery. My hair love the tea tree to get rid of pollens. And the hemp smells so good (quite like herbs to me). My scalp tend to be super sensitive and I appreciate how moist it remains after a shampoo. Amazing for a week end, it's small (but the size makes it last a lot longer than expected), easy to pack, no fear to have a bottle leaking on your clothes.

Posted on May 20, 2022

My reviews for all of 'flavors' of JR Liggett Shampoos are the same. Only takes a few swipes on the scalp to lather up, rinse and repeat a second time and hair feels fresh and clean. I take care in shower to not let the bar get blasted away. Direct hit by the shower will dissolve a lot of the bar in a matter of minutes. I store the bar between showers on the sink counter on a surgical/nail scrub brush. I'm guessing I get 60+ uses from bar.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

The Old Fashion Bar Shampoo is my absolute favorite product so far. I love using the Bar Shampoo on my hair. It gets my hair so clean it squeaks! You will get a thick luxurious lather. It has a mild, clean scent to it. The shampoo moisturizes your hair. You will absolutely love this product!