Page 1 - Reviews - Idealove, So Soothe Me, Intensive Green Tea Toner, Trial Size, 0.67 fl oz (20 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Very light, watery toner. There is no scent, and the ingredients list is simple but effective. There is no irritation, and it is good for every skin type. It is more for summer days, but if you use during winter, you can put more layers. I’ve been using it for two weeks now, I don’t know if there are any benefits yet, but I can say that it really feels good on the skin.

6182a115-b8cb-4876-85a1-a652aeac51ad
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This is one of the more affordable and effective watery toners I've tried. I was initially drawn to it for the centella, green tea, and madecassoside content and it REALLY does deliver the calming/soothing benefits . It does a great job at managing redness, irritation, stinging, or burning feeling. It also is nice for hydrating with the green tea water, beta glucan, urea, and glycerin. My skin is quite dry and sensitive and this is a good gentle start to my routine. You use this directly after cleansing since its very low viscosity. It also layers well if you prefer layering toner multiple times. If you prefer a slightly more viscous liquid, you can try the Idealove Balancing Act Aloe Propliis BHA toner which is even suitable for dry/sensitive skin since the exfoliant is betaine salicylate at a lower %.

a204e9fc-3fc6-4b2c-b673-bfc7f03a9e16
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I like the toner a lot. No scent, and feels very moisturizing. I'm still using the trial size, so it lasts for quite awhile. The only thing I don't like is the bottle. The top is very open so the first time I used it, a ton came out at once. Be cautious your first few times if you buy this one, but overall I recommend it.

50212dfd-acf8-4e14-8f1f-248ef89e32d9
b7ddeda7-3594-4ee1-a232-b969b299321f
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Love the texture - very watery, absorb quickly and not sticky at all! It’s alcohol-free and fragrance-free. I usually use it during my morning skincare routine. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed. I bought it in hopes of soothing my unstable skin (occasionally have “maskne”) caused by prolonged wear of face mask. So far, it doesn’t cause irritation or worsen the situation. So I think it’s suitable for acne-prone skin. Will see if there are any other benefits after finishing the whole bottle.

307d1c62-1515-4e5f-8ad6-cec949fde91b
65a9b6d6-f042-49cb-9804-f8ebc2dc4674
b0d3c032-eb26-4204-ae49-d96d72c6c71d
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I bought this toner on promotion. it was so affordable and the ingredients looked good. it's mostly green tea water along with other beneficial ingredients for the skin such as urea and hyaluronic acid, and it doesn't contain fragrance. I'm sure if the packaging was more lux they could charge way more for it. the texture is watery so it's nice as a toner you could use on a cotton pad. it's not sticky and didn't cause any irritation. I have to say Idealove products seem to surprise me for the better. their cleanser was also really good.

a45c4f2e-0368-4163-a746-642a78a5b1a4
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I need gentle skin care for my face due to the high-level sensitivity of the skin that is prone to acne. Usually, regular toners are making my skin too dry, and I feel like it causes even more acne. But I'm glad I found this toner that helps me every day. It has no scent.

Posted on May 24, 2022

This is my new favorite toner and it has replaced my Benton green tea toner. The price is also better, and I tend to do the 7-layer method with my toners so I use them up quickly. Although, I am pretty sure this product used to be 6.7 oz and they changed it to 5.07 oz, so keep that in mind. It is still a good size for the price, nonetheless. I will definitely be repurchasing! I have acne and rosacea-prone skin, so I love using green tea to soothe the redness in my skin. This iHerb brand product is made in Korea, so some really great ingredients are used to create an effective formulation. Keep this one in stock iHerb!

Posted on May 15, 2022

I have sensitive skin and it didn't react (itch,etc.) to this toner. It's very gentle to and is easily by absorbed by the skin and it leaves the it moisturized. I love that its comsistency is thicker than I expected. It's more like an essence toner - if you're into K-Beauty, you'd know.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I really like this. It's very simple, not strong. Multiple green tea extracts and beta-glucan for anti-aging and anti-inflammation. A dash of hyaluronic acid and urea. Lots of really good things each in small amounts, adding up to a useful and very non-irritating product. It could also make a good base for adding other ingredients, if you are a skincare DIYer.

Posted on May 6, 2022

This is a basic, gentle toner that won't strip your skin of moisture, will not aggravate sensitive skin, and can be used frequently. You get a good size for the price. Simple packaging that I like, you just pour as much as you want on a cotton pad. I am so impressed with the quality of this product. I wasn't expecting much in terms of benefits given there aren't any actives or anything and it's a pretty basic and simple ingredient list, but this product does "basic" perfectly. The composition is like a splash of water, which I love in a toner. I don't like toners that feel sticky or leave residue, so this is perfect for me. Good for all ages, and if you're sensitive to flavor/scent, you'll like this because it's almost nonexistent. I like a stronger tea or herbal scent to a green tea toner, and this isn't that, but if you've got sensitive skin, you'll probably appreciate the lack of smell. It is very faint.