TZ

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

This soothing pad contains 75% of Wild Pear Leaves, which delivers rich hydration with plant-based hyaluronic acid. With the main ingredient of pear called luteolin, it features an immediate cooling and soothing effect on irritated skin. The 2.55-inch size pad will make the skin moist and smooth with an eco pure cotton pad, leaving a light and fresh finish. Recommended for flushed skin and sensitive skin that needs cooling & hydration.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Just super! These pads are so moisturizing and gentle, even on my sensitive skin with seborrheic dermatitis. I am now in my early 30s age so I need this kind of product, especially since I am often too lazy to reapply moisturizer. Package: I thought it would be glass, but the container is a pretty beige plastic. Light and looks nice--I am planning on reusing it to store cut-up Stridex pads. Size: The pads themselves are unbleached cotton and consequently have a few natural flecks. They're good for light exfoliation and each pad has just the right amount of serum for my face and neck. Performance: Very moisturizing and light in texture. I noticed my skin became hydrated and soft after using this 2x a day. Scent: Light pear scent. If you've eaten big round pears like century or Korean pears, it smells just like that. Pleasant and relaxing. I will definitely rebuy!

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I love these pads, they smell good *not artificial scent, all natural*.. and they clear and calm my skin si nicely. I hold a pad onto the skin for 20 seconds and then move it to a different area of the face, and repeat this all over my face. Like a quick little mini face masking session. You can also wipe the skin all over with the pads which i also do sometimes. The pads are very smooth.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I bought after using the SoonJung toner pads, and this is amazingg. I love the texture of the pads. It’s thin and gentle. It’s great for sensitive skin and I use it as a mask when I feel my skin is getting really sensitive. Love the ingredients as it is simple and so moisturizing. Will definitely buy it again once I finish with it.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Really really nice! i have sensetive skin that like to get red spot whenever and this product didn't irritated at all! I use it actually as a sheet mask - i tahe 4 pads and place them on my cheeks, chin and forehead for 10 min and after i can notice my skin is a lot more calm as visibley less red. I don't use it as a daily toner just because i noticed my skin doesn't like *any* dragging of a pad so that's just me.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Slowly but surely I’m From became one of my favourite brands. I have super sensitive skin prone to redness, these were my little saviours.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Very hydrating perfect for a quick toner in winter! Size of cotton pad are big and very soft. Have only been using this since it arrived! Doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin, gently exfoliates and moisturises my skin! Highly recommend

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Very calming and soothing pads. I use them daily after cleansing, very hydrating and nicely packed. Very good size and great packaging.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

very hydrating and convenient to use