Page 1 - Reviews - Hyland's, Leg Cramps PM, 50 Quick-Dissolving Tablets - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

My leg cramps during my sleep, especially if I make a sudden move or turn. I always have a bottle of Hyland by my side table and quickly take 2. It takes about 1 min or at most 2mins to relax the cramp and I return to sleep. Excellent stuff.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

They seem to work the best for sleep lol I feel a bit more comfortable after I take them…. But they immediately get you drowsy and sleepy. They help with leg pain but doesn’t seem to work through out the night. So I just leave them on nightstand and pop two more if I wake up.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I have used Hyland's products for over 30 years. Found this formula worked better from me than just the basic leg cramp formula. Has the added advantage of helping with insomnia as well. I use it in conjunction with Hyland's Nerve Tonic , Sleep and Calms Forte. Rotate them around to have different combinations. Also use 1 mg of sublingual melatonin.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

This product is very helpful and loved up to the promise that its use helps you get back to sleep after the onslaught of bad leg cramps in the middle of the night. I love it and would recommend it to anyone who suffers from leg cramps in the night.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Keep by my bedside. The only thing that works for leg cramping. I usually put 3-4 tablets under the tongue and sometimes - not always necessary - walk around a bit while it dissolves. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Easy to use, melts under tongue and works great to relieve leg cramps! Its helped tremendously with leg cramps! Used homeopathy for years no bad taste ever, instantly goes into your blood stream as its sub lingual!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I have this bottle by my bed and soon as my leg starts to cramp, I pop two under my tongue and within minutes the cramp goes and does not come back that night. These tablets are lifesavers.

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

I've been using this for years and by far the best for me. Immediate relief to my nocturnal leg cramps due to poor blood circulation (infront of PC most time). No regrets whatsoever.

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

Work well for me!! I keep them at the head of my bed.......if my legs awaken me, I reach up without turning on lights and pop a couple!!

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

My mom had severe lag cramps symptom that's why i ordered this. She doesn't have it now. I'm really glad about it.