TZ

icarotwist
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
My granny loves them!

My granny never thought she could find relief from my leg cramps until she tried this product! 100 Quick-Dissolving Tablets have completely changed her life. She can now enjoy walks and other activities without worrying about her leg cramps. This is an amazing product and I would recommend it to anyone! It takes only 2-3 minutes, to stop the cramps, after you took them.

6534991d-5c30-4a48-ada9-4b22ac8d9f70
8d56a993-847c-4193-8c51-57033ca44e53
e23d5e6a-82f8-4412-ae55-5bae739f7902
f67ef1a7-df83-4703-8354-59db2a7f8f52
11152a05-fe53-40f4-946e-5c3c9423264e

My legs were cramping up unbearably some nights. Now, when I get leg cramps, I reach for these tablets and the cramps are gone within seconds. I keep these and the ointment at my bedside so it is easily accesible when a cramp hits! Relief is almost instantaneous! No need to suffer needlessly and take the chance of falling when I am jumping around the room trying to rid myself of muscle cramps, which at 78 years old, I get a lot! They are inexpensive and worth their weight in gold! It is great that, once ordered, they are in my hands in a couple of days so I don't have to run out.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

These have been a game changer for me. If I can feel the cramp coming on I take two and in many cases the cramp never becomes full blown. If a cramp does come on quickly, these have greatly reduced the time period of excruciating pain. I love that they dissolve under the tongue and have very little taste.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

So this was my first time purchasing this, it was a friend that recommended this to me and have not regretted buying. I use to be very constipated, but now i frequently visit the toilet very often. It has ease my tummy and i feel bloated. And now i can go in a day without using deodorant and will still smell good. I also love the pricing point here on iherb

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Wow. This came in time. Had leg cramps during sleep and pop this into my mouth. The cramps went away pretty quick. 2nd day, leg cramp which was worse than previous day came again during sleep and it last through the day even though had a dose at night, took another dose before lunch, and was walking and shopping in the afternoon. Great stuff. Give me a like if you find this review helpful. Thank you.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

1903 Homeopathic Natural Relief Relax Calf & Foot Cramps Fast Acting Relief of Leg, Calf & Foot Cramps Flavorless Quick-Dissolving Tablets No Water Needed No Stomach Discomfort Uses: Temporarily relieves the symptoms of: Stiffness Pains in limbs, joints and legs Cramps in calves, feet and legs

0daa5272-e41c-4773-8880-723f0c3aa253
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I get severe cramps in my legs at night and taking three of these pills and putting them under my tongue gives me almost immediate relief.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I don’t use these, my husband is a trail runner and uses them to stop leg cramps on long runs. He’s really happy with this product.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I can sometimes wake up in the early morning with foot and leg cramps. As soon as I have taken some leg cramp tablets it only takes a couple of minutes for them to ease. Wouldn't be without this product.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Perfect product, always reliable for whenever i need it. The self disolving tabets make it easy to take wherever I am. Great price to so a win win