Page 1 - Reviews - Hydroxycut, Pro Clinical Hydroxycut, Lose Weight, 72 Rapid-Release Capsules - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Excellent fat burner. Every girl wants to be skinny and beautiful. With this drug you can lose weight well if you add sports trush. I have fitness 3 times a week for 60 minutes, for a month minus 5 kg on the lungs without bothering too much. No side. I recommend. I will definitely take more. If my review helped you, you will love 5 stars very much

cad5ca8c-92f6-4c68-b9ed-87d10da74a8d
Posted on Aug 11, 2021

It did help me loose weight and it did kill my appetite. I would eat healthy and walk 5 miles a day. I quickly lost 20 lb within 2 months. But I stopped taking these and realized that the number on the scale didn’t define my worth and as long as I was healthy and happy the number didn’t matter. So I would say they did assist my weight loss. But I mean, is that really the goal? The goal should be to get healthy. And healthy is not equivalent to skinny or weight loss. If you need help surprising your appetite buy them. I didn’t feel shaky. I didn’t get the poops. They were fine. I wouldn’t suggest continued use of them. But they were good for short term.

5cf2f2cf-bc31-4b49-bdb2-c4c20f2c4344
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I started with 1 capsule each, three times a day, 6am, 11am and 4pm, those are 1 hour before my meal. I am enjoying this because I do not feel tired and I feel really energized with the quality. The dosage I am taking is a little bit in between as per directions, but it fits me really well, I will try to complete all 20 capsules and see how it goes. I am currently quite happy with the result. The size is not too big as per photo and ingredients are good quality. One thing I can confirm is, the content must be good standards, because I do not feel like drinking coffee a lot as this contains caffeine. I think it's beneficial to short term work out regime and there is no bad taste at all. So, I recommend to use it, but this is not short cut to weight loss program for sure, but if you work out together with this, I think this is a good way to benefit for your health and weight loss journey. Hope this is useful review for you. Thanks for reading.

9afaf895-f941-4ff5-aa61-df8c9a1c0947
Posted on Sep 25, 2021

i ve read all reviews so i decided to start small with 1 tablet daily after small breakfast. usually i will be very tired, no energy. but after taking only 1 tablet i felt more energy, mood improve. i will increase to 2 soon. as for weight lost, nothing as i only take 4 days now. and have not start my walking regime. w more enery hope it will boost me to do walking n lose fats. will buy again

aa6db36b-f7ce-44d4-b4cc-259f798cdae6
Posted on Sep 1, 2021

This brand never fail to produce good results when comes to fat burning. However, if you're caffeine sensitive person and can't tolerate caffeine, then you shouldn't take this as this brand has quite high caffeine and may causes sleeplessness, jittery etc depending your own severity when comes to caffeine tolerance. But if you're able to tolerate caffeine, then I would recommend you for good fat burning results. I take it together in the morning 30 mins before my exercise routine. Try it yourself if you wanna lose some love handles :)

9ce87486-35fa-4963-87ea-a7e220165566
f2a96fc3-5cfd-40d6-a7a4-b3320ed494e8
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

So far i have taken this one tablet per day to feel the effect of caffine and stimulant in the ingredient. The taste and the size of the pills is easy to swallow. I took it every morning and followed by 100 push ups. The pills make me feel more focus and alert. I always eat a lot but this doesnt help in reducing my apeptite like what the others said. Will add to two pills per day gradually and review again later.

b0db1872-c554-4ec8-87d1-f41f53fc33b0
Posted on May 5, 2022

ever since the pandemic i gained a lot of weight and I've read a lot of good reviews about hydroxycut. I am now on my 1st week, and i already lost 2.3 lbs! i followed the suggested dosage of 1 capsule twice a day after meals for the first 3 days, then 2 capsules twice daily after meals. i must say you really have to drink lots of water, i felt like i am always thirsty while taking this. i also reduce my carb intake now, even the package says it will only be more effective if taken with a low carb diet.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I have been using it for about a month now , I lost some weight about 4 or 5 kilos, I saw a huge deference in how I looks and my appetite, I don’t crave food like I use to or eat a a lot , I feel full after eating a small amount of food. Also great energy booster for my work out 👍🏻

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I really think that it works because ever since taking them, i feel less hungry and stopped touching snacks midday. Within a week i was monitoring my weight and i lost about 1.5kg. So yes i will continue to take them and see the total weight loss after the entire packaging finishes.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

We have been using this product for some time now and find that it is doing us good. There is no issues with the taste of the tablets and the size makes them easier to swallow. The ingredients do not affect any of my other medications either. I feel also that the dosage is the right amount to get the full benefit of the product.