TZ

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

My one year old daughter loves this rusks, we don’t leave the house without them. I started giving them to her when she was 8,5 months old and she liked them right away. For me it is very important that they are sugar-free (because almost all “chidren’s cookies” are with sugar and WHO doesn’t not reckoned added sugar to kids under 2 years). Also, very convenient that the rusks come 2 in the pack, usually I don’t need more than two rusks at the time. But be careful, they crumble easily, so I prefer to store them in the box and not just throw into my backpack.

Easy to eat for sitting babies. Good for babies over 7 months old. Good flavor combination. Light flavor on the rice crackers. Size is a good portion serving - 2 crackers inside individual packages. Organic healthy version compared to other brands. Give once a day to baby during snack time for a happy baby.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Ideal product. I really like the site and the products. I will buy. The quality is super. I buy for friends and family. I recommend.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

These risks save us on road trips, when in between stops kids might get hungry but you still need to drive till your final destination. They are tasty and I like the ingredients as I always try to pick what’s best for my baby and her friends. But adults sometimes can’t resist either

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Baobab
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Quality of want want products are always good. The simple ingredients and rather bland taste makes it suitable for use to small children and the two pieces package is great for toddlers on the go. My kid is 2.5 age and loves it. Size and serving is perfect! Flavor is also suitable for kids.