Page 1 - Reviews - Honees, Honey Menthol Eucalyptus Drops, 9 Drops 1.6 oz (45 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

A necessary product, especially for the influenza season and winter months. I like the composition, a natural product. Very good product, good brand. Relieves the pain in the throat. Have a pleasant taste. I also tried other products of this brand. I will buy again.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I love the taste and quality of the composition of these honey menthol drops, very effective in soothing my sore throat. I use often and keep in purse for the size of the package does not take up much room, a good value that benefit durning allergy season, I would recommend.

Posted on May 6, 2022

These are a great option to be able to offer my family if anyone is feeling congested. Nice taste, the eucalyptus helps clear the airways and the honey centre is soothing for the throat. Effective natural remedy particularly for someone like me who very very rarely goes to the doctor

Dr-Cat
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Honees All natural menthol eucalyptus cough drops are the best. They really do help your cough! I’ve shared cough drops with a lot of different people and they really do make a difference for them.

a0dd835e-446d-4a3d-9d80-fc46d88db299
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Generally yummy but storage isn't great for a warm tropical country like mine. It can attract ants. The packaging is not air-tight. The size is appropriate, while the taste and scent is alright. It is effective and can be used to relieve any throat itch, suitable for most ages. Menthol does give it more of a kick, for those who need it.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I drink quite a lot of black coffee. I did not connect to the product at all even though I cooked it on the gas. Strong flavors of cinnamon and very little experience of strong coffee evokes unfortunately. I will not buy again.

Posted on May 7, 2022

tastes great. honey with menthol is refreshing. should order more. a little pricey but nice to eat. give to kids as a treat will be great

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I carry this in my purse for emergencies. Similar to my review of the large packaging of the same brand and flavour, this really works wonder. It helps soothe my dry coughing spells, I love the minty taste and the honey gel inside is really nice.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I like it. combination of eucalyptus menthol and honey really livers good feeling in the throat and the taste is well balances with honey finish

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

this product is amazing!!!!!!!!!! truly a life saver when you have a cough or a cold its a staple in our house bought many times and I would buy again I recommend you to try for yourself 🙂