Page 1 - Reviews - Honees, Honey Menthol Eucalyptus Drops, 20 King Sized Drops, 3.5 oz (100 g) - iHerb
TZ
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

A friend recommended these to me, and they were right! The molten honey in the middle is so delicious but even better than that is the fact that they actually do help with coughing (more than any other drop I've found). My kids use them too which is a plus!

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Sweets aren't too sweet which for me is good. Its natural which I like. However, don't expect this to soothe coughs or sore throats. Personally don't like how it's wrapped as it isn't sealed so make sure u keep them in a Air tight container to prevent attracting ants.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

feels so good when you have sore throat or need some refresh i use this candy when i feel sleepy at work small package but worth it. honey inside and it is really effective for that scent is same as other candy with superb quality value able to repurchase again

Posted on May 28, 2022

Honees Honey Menthol Eucalyptus Drops are great! They really help soothe sore throats. I use them when I have a cold and during the summer when I have bad hay fever. They work well and have a very pleasant flavor! There are 20 in each bag and the drops are a nice size.

Posted on May 8, 2022

This is a great quality product and works as intended. Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients with great benefits. Plus the packaging and size was perfect. Works well. I look forward to purchasing another one! Delicious and great scent. Effective in soothing throat, value for money. Love it!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Hands down, it helps with my spells of dry coughs. Being in a profession as a teacher who communicates a lot with people, this really works. Sometimes I feel like I dont have enough time to drink warm water, it'll makes my dry coughs worst towards the afternoons. I even shared some to a few people, they also commented the same responses. It helps a lot to calm our dry coughs, the menthol aftertaste also stays longer which helps with our breathing a lot.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

These throat losenges are the best! They have eucalyptus at perfect strength to help clear breathing but so strong it burns the mouth. Great feel on the throat, great value for the rice, use frequency desired. The size is generous for any age. The package is plastic and sturdy to preserve the composition of honey, menthol and eucalyptus. The have the absolute best benefit for sore throats of any cough drop I have used! I highly recommend Honees to soothe your sore throat.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I am surprised by this candy. especially with the real manuka honey filling. I personally know the benefits of manuka honey but just couldn't bear its taste. A lot of people can mix manuka honey with water or just eat it from a spoon, I tried multiple ways but fail however, with this candy, I can take as much as I want!! I think it will work great for people like me who can not eat manuka honey by itself. Please give this a try! you will love it!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I absolutely love any lozenges that contain honey. I feel a good quality honey lozenges is difficult to find. These lozenges are amazing and effective. I used them when I have a dry, sore throat. They are very helpful during cold season. Also helps to clear sinuses. Will definitely repurchase.