TZ

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Amazing, the order of this product was very successful. The tube came sealed , It has a Light texture ,the smell is a bit strange, reminds me of some rubber mixed with yogurt and it's definitely enough pea size to cover the whole face, it is important to note that the strange smell evaporates and does not stay on the face and the result is a velvety feeling on the skin. It does not leave an oily appearance like many other creams especially due to the fact that it is intended for all skin types. I think it is even more suitable for oily skin like mine. I will definitely order it again.

0e60aef0-9df5-419d-962a-00e7ada7418c
6d1b4b1b-1ade-465f-a2d9-76f0ee8bcc86
9dbec08b-c7c2-4f96-a56c-8a0dfd04a411
Posted on Aug 15, 2021

Didn't know what I was expecting but this is great! The whole line works amazing for my oily acneic skin. This moisturizer has an interesting texture, and it's nourishing without leaving me greasy two hours later.. This and the rovectin water cream are my holy grail items 👍 can't wait to see how they perform in colder weather.

2853acd7-07fe-4cb4-b438-906287c4c660
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

It's been over a month and I can see how effective this is for my combination skin which is oily to sensitive. I use it as a daytime and a nighttime first moisturizer - it's lightweight and amazing for both areas of my face. Absolutely amazing and surprising especially for its price. Highly recommended

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I like this a moisturizer. It’s very soothing and light weight and works well with my sensitive skin. It’s not a super thick moisturizer tho so maybe not best on its own in the winter months or at night but it nice because of the benefits/ingredients. A lot comes out with one squeeze tho so be mindful.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Amazing product. I suffer from acne and oily-mixed skin and I have lost track of all the moisturizers I've tried and given up after a few days/weeks because they were making my skin oilier. I've been using this one for 4 weeks and it is amazing. It is keeping my skin hydrated without causing any outbreaks

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This face cream is great. It has no scent and does not irritate my sensitive acne prone skin. I am on my second tube already and will buy it again. The quality is awesome and it does a really good job moisturizing my skin.

d91760de-772a-4824-bd0a-c5831f51f085
ccc6652c-3617-4377-93fa-207f55805b88
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I am used to lighter Korean moisturizers, but since the one that I used before discontinued I am looking for a new one. This one is a bit too oily for my combined skin, but it absorbs fast and can be used on daily basis. I'm using it before sleep.

It's just basic cream. Maybe for the skin without any or with light problem. I have a comby skin, and for oily parts this one is too heavy, but for dry (winter, you know) parts it doesn't give enough moisture. Doesn't have fragrance, texture is ok, not very light. I'm glad to try this but will not buy it again.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I have terrible eczema on my hands & even the prescriptions won't clear it up. Within two nights of using this, my hands cleared up considerably and itch a lot less!

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Used it on my son's pimple skin. he has to wear his mask at all times during school. With this moisturizer, it helps to reduce his mask acne.