TZ

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Despite the price being on the high side, I shall continue using Herbatint hair colour as it doesn't irritate my scalp and the quantity is sufficient for my long hair (past bra line). I mix it with 4N to tone down the redness of the 4R. This will allow me to dye my whole head twice (2 bottles supply mixed). If it's just used to touch up roots (covers grey strands brilliantly by the way) I think a combination of 2 colours can provide a total of 4-5 usages.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Posted on May 25, 2022

I have been using herbatint colours for years. I love these products. They are easy to use with NO vile smell! 4R is a rich colour which lasts ages on my medium brown (greying) hair without much fade between colouring. I get two colourings from the bottle as my hair is about jaw-length. I received my iHerb order within 10 days to NZ. They have great products and ordering is easy. Thanks again iHerb.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Very easy to mix with the 4N color to cover the grey strips and add the brilliant red tone to my dark brown hair. All of a sudden, I become a hair color pro. I receive many compliments on my colored hair. It has no irritating chemical smell when opening and mixing and leaves no unpleasant smell afterward.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the taste of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Great product. No chemicals on composition No sensitive to skin Do not hurt scalp For all ages Package includes everything you need Great size Great benefits for your hair Moisturize you scalp Shine hair, great scent Quality excellent overall Easy to use

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I buy it for my mother its really good didnt cause any harm to my mother hair and also the color stay for really long time will buy it again

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Not the first time I buy it, use different shades every time, and all are incredible. It i easy to apply, no harsh smell, and the color lasts quite long.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Good size,quality, size and package. I used it daily for my baby. It’s good for sensitive scalp and it moisturize the hair. It’s suitable for all ages .