TZ

KatherineRose
Posted on Feb 22, 2022
Tastes bad, works great

I find this extremely bitter, though I had someone else try it, and they actually liked it, so I guess it's very subjective. However, I first tried this on a day when I was under a lot of stress, and it really helped me to feel less stressed, and to accomplish the things which I needed to accomplish. I highly recommend this tincture blend.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

As an herbalist who makes my own tinctures about half the time, I rely on Herb Pharm for purchased tinctures. This blend of relaxing herbs is one I can tolerate and which works for me. I am sensitive to plants in the asteraceae family (chamomile featured in this extract), but I tolerate this product well. I alternate taking a tincture like this or even the California Poppy by Herb Pharm with melatonin, so I take one or the other at night to help me ease into a good sleep.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Good product. 30 ml is too little... They could do a bottle double package because it doesn't lasts the whole month. I take it with adrenal support of the same brand, it helps me to sleep and calm me down. Gave me benefits , the composition is not the best, I don't like the taste and the alcohol but it really improved my sleep!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I started taking this instead of melatonin, from which I was getting terrible side effects. This relaxes me at times when I can't sleep and includes several herbs recommended to me by an herbalist. She also totally recommends the whole Herb Pharm range!

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I have used many different sleep products over the years and this one actually works! I can feel myself calming and slowing down about 30 mins after i take it. No foggy after effect the next day like prescription sleep stuff, yet way more potent than melatonin

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I love this product, and using it for a long time. Whenever I feel stressed I take it and sleep great all through the night.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Knock-out drops when added to SleepyTime Tea for insomnia. I add a few drops to enhance any kind of bedtime tea for a better and quicker night's sleep.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

The bottles artived perfectly oackaged but unfortunately were a substitute the web site offered in exchange for out of stock liquid valerian drops. The return process was fast & easy. I reordered to desired pure valerian made by a different manufacturer & it arrived quickly & in perfect condition. 2 drops per day keeps my epileptic dog from having fits. So I must be careful about the ingredients.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I was thinking before sleep for 5 days. I like how it works on me.

853d5b20-4746-4829-b8cc-36588e76338d
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Helps feel relax and sleep better. I usually add it to water 1 hour before sleep, taste is fine