TZ

Posted on Oct 5, 2021
Stock up or regret it!

This product goes out of stock fast so when it was finally available again I carted out 8 bottles. What can I say, really like everything about it. Give it a try. Hope it works for you too.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

good natural support for high blood pressure, according to my mother. but of course check with your doctor!

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

This company makes very good quality tincture. I use thier high blood pressure and heart supplements. They work very well as I am off of all my prescription DRUGS from the legal DRUG Dealers of the world, that our government calls doctors.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Bought this for my mom who has high blood pressure. She takes her regular medication every day, but I hope this helps, too.

Posted on Dec 20, 2020

This is a help for some people have high BP, I guess the taste is fine as my husband doesn't complain it. You need to know it contains some alcohol, ppl has liver disease or other problem need to concern about.

Posted on Mar 22, 2021

My husband used this to control his BP but I don't think he took it for long enough to really judge if it was effective.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Excellent product. It was helpful to me

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Good product, works well for me.

Posted on Jun 8, 2020

Occasionally if I get really stressed my BP goes up a bit and I feel anxious. A couple droppersful of Herb Pharm BP support and I'm back to a normal level of 116/73. This stuff is great.