TZ

Posted on Feb 1, 2022
Good

I don't use this everyday but when I feel like my skin is about to break out I really feel it calms it a bit down. I wish the package was in a tube like creams should be packaged but overall I'm satisfied and glad I gave it a go. I don't really use it for moisture but rather as a treatment on top of other preferred moisturizer.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Seems like great quality -love how it feels on my skin. Feels very nourishing and compatible. The scent is light and fresh - not overpowering which is nice. Facial lines do seem slightly minimized.. early days.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I bought this for its skin brightening benefits, however am sceptical this will show results after 7 days.. Tranexamic acid is at the back of ingredients so let's wait and see.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

I found the cream a little heavy for the day since I live in the tropics, I usually use this at night and the lighter gel cream for the day. It's probably better suited for a more temperate weather or winter. I haven't noticed the lightening yet but I probably need to gauge it longer. it's a smaller pot but it goes a long way!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I really liked this cream: consistency, hydration and whitening after several uses. In general, I like many products from this brand.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Not sure if it is helpful for reducing blemish but the cream itself is nice

Posted on May 1, 2022

ok could be better, but it's ok expected more doesnt fade freckels

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

So nice cream love it

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Feels very hydrating and lightweight. It has a velvety and smooth consistency along with a pleasant smell. Definitely would recommend purchasing! 🤩👍🏼

Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Initially, I bought it as a measure against freckles on my daughter, but despite being very affordable, I learned that this alone would be enough to moisturize after applying lotion with a rich comfort, so I started using it. .. When my husband tried it, this is good! I bought a lipi for the first time. I feel that the occurrence of spots, freckles, etc. is being suppressed.