Page 1 - Reviews - Happy Family Organics, Superfood Puffs, Organic Grain Snack, Banana & Pumpkin, 2.1 oz (60 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Bought for my 2nd boy. my eldest use to had it before too. great for the young one to Learn how to grasp while eating them. price wise is cheap for the size package Healthy ingredients so I'm happy to give them regularly as snacks to my boys for its benefit. delivery took only a week.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I have no idea why but my daughter lovessss this so so so much! She eats a lot in one feeding. I guess the taste is delicious for a baby. Cz i tried it and i dont like it. 🤣 so glad my daughter loves it. And value for money. One bottle contains so much puff!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

My baby loves this! They are low and almost no sugar. It’s taste is great and has a happy crunch to it. It’s the only snack my baby hasn’t gotten bored of. It’s also the most value for money baby puffs as it’s size and serving is more than most other brands! At the age of 9mo , my baby mastered the pincer grasp and enjoys this very much.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

You know the quality of the Happy Family Organics products. Size is same as what you get in other brands but the quality is top tier. It’s extra crispy and tastes so fresh. It’s one of my mist favorite products from Happy Family Organics. I buy extras for myself and my husband! Lol

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Nice, quality product. Suitable for infants and toddlers. My son is chewing these since he was 1 year old. I have tried almost all flavors and all are good. I usually mix them and he eats em all. He absolutely loves these little round puffs. When he is moody and does not want to eat food, I serve him handful of puffs and he fills his mouth with them.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Healthy snack for my 1 year old baby. The ingredients are all healthy and suitable for babies and toddlers. The taste is very nice and easily melts in the mouth. I use or give it to my daughter daily in different flavors. The quality and packaging as well as the size are all great for the price.