Page 1 - Reviews - Happy Family Organics, Happy Tot, Superfoods, Stage 4. Organic Apples, Spinach, Peas & Broccoli + Super Chia, 4.22 oz (120 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I love all these Superfoods for babies and toddlers. The combination of fruits and vegetables are beautiffully mix together fill with amazing nutrients for growing toddlers. This is the fourth kind I have purchased for my niece, she loves it and finishes so quickly as one of her favorite vegetable is broccoli. Convenient and easy for all moms to carry in their bags. I also love the pouch and how it is designed as well. Will definitely purchase more again.

1645f35a-6c5a-4c76-b9bc-8eadf4618c3f
Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Great fruity flavor taste for tot to have for snack or breakfast mixed with powdered cereal. 1 serving per package of 4 oz. Resealable pouch. Refrigerate for up to 2 days after opening. Great pouch size for tots over 1 year to have in 1 serving. Recommended 3 servings (pouches) per day.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Organic ingredients were use and this makes the product of quality and taste. The handy size helps with the serving and portioning for food for my child. The packaging is also good because is easy to open and secure if

68ead443-a113-4484-882f-33c38582387d
Posted on Jul 17, 2021

My nephew loves these squeeze pouches!! The combinations that HappyTot offers is amazing and super nutritious. We always keep these on hand to satisfy the picky eater in our family.

157a6fce-fad2-4aff-9620-28501e9d9ddf
5d1ccf53-54da-4c44-86c5-0fe2c771c9bf
Posted on May 31, 2022

After my daughter eat this food she doesn't want to eat anything else she looooove it the taste delicious i recommended also the pouch is easy to open and use

Posted on May 25, 2022

New taste that bought for my girl. Convenient and healthy choice especially during holiday to ensure she eats well. Quality always good from this brand. Good mix of ingredients hopefully my gal like this new taste.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Baby loves the taste of these and the cost of them is decent. He also likes the variety their is on here for a great price.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

This is yummy! My child loves the taste and it's healthy and well-balanced quick meal/snack for young toddler. Convenient to eat on the go as well! Much more affordable compared to those in retail stores. I buy it repeatedly.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

My Baby doesn’t like broccoli while liked this pouch. It was so tasty for him and on the same time so healthy and with some nutritions available In broccoli

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

My baby likes this flavor, would highly recommend. The ingredients are pure and good, and package is bigger than others. If baby doesn’t finish it you can stick it in the fridge til next day.