TZ

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Great vitamin c that doesn‘t irritate my sensitive skin. It gives your skin an even texture and keeps it moisturised. The smell is nice as well. I have noticed that some of my darker spots are already brighter and my skin tone more even than before.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This product has the effect of brightening skin tone and sun protection. It can be called the effect of tone up + sunscreen. I haven't used it on my face yet, and I am not sure if I have allergies. I will continue to update my experience!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Love the natural tone up result and hydrating effect. My skin type is combination. Super easy to spread. Love it so much and it is repurchase. iherb's price is unbeatable and amazing delivery speed. Thanks.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Slightly creamy/thick after applying. It’s an Asian tone up cream so it will make your skin looks fairer (slightly). Doesn’t sting the eyes. It has mild citrusy scent, guess it’s from the vitamin C ingredient. Don’t mind repurchasing again.

iherb2reviews
Posted on Dec 4, 2020

this is a great sunscreen with a brightening effect and it has no white cast at all. it's great when coupled with the serum from the same line. I've been using it for over a month now and I already see that my skin tone is slightly brighter and i have less hyperpigmentation! Edit: if you are a person of color, or you have a slightly brownish skin tone, this will definitely leave a noticeable white cast on your skin.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

My dumb self thought this was the cream but still I'm always down to try new sunscreen and this didn't make the mark, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone because of that white cast if you want a good affordable sunscreen Cosrx has an excellent one that feels like a moisturizer.

Posted on Dec 13, 2020

A good moisturiser with spf. It has a white cast at first, but it disappears after 10-15 minutes. I’ve liked this effect, because i could at least see, where I’ve already put my sunscreen👍 Not greasy or sticky, has a light citrus scent, that disappears rather fast

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Lightweight. No overwhelming fragrance. Love it and will totally purchase again

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

First time to try it but I'm very excited