Page 1 - Reviews - Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Deeper Moisture Conditioner, For Damaged Hair, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

I have the hair treatment from the same brand but my hair likes this better. It’s not as smoothening as a silicon based conditioner of course but I am trying to avoid silicon so my hair doesn’t dry out further. It detangles well and my hair looks shiny, blown dry with just a hair dryer with no hair product or hair styling tools used.

90a76414-1563-459e-a11b-acc0f478fd5e
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I never write reviews but I had to for this conditioner. The scent is pretty neutral and it has a lovely texture. I couldn’t believe how luxury it felt on my hair and scalp! It was like nothing I’ve used before. For the price I certainly didn’t expect it and I am very glad I tried it. Not to mention the ingredients are pretty good!

0fa15c15-4e0c-469b-832c-6f8d9c1361c1
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

First let me start off by saying that I am an Asian 40 yr old with black hair. i had hair fall problem and my friend suggested me to change shampoo and conditioner. This shampoo is fantastic. It has been the first and only product to help reduce my hair fall and also dandruff. Leaves no residue - rinses clean, no heavy scent, feels good and tingly, and a little goes a long way. :)

db0a2e43-0316-4d45-871e-1a956a394c92
ffb22389-c64c-452c-9e7f-80e3c5215619
Diamint
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

It is an affordable hair conditioner. But beyond the price, it also has multiple advantages and benefits for dry, thin, degraded and brittle hair. It moisturizes and restores its smoothness and shine. Contains nutritious ingredients that deeply repair the hair fiber and help restructure the weakened cuticle of the hair. I apply it in small quantities on damp hair, already washed with shampoo and gently dab with a towel to remove excess water. PRO: a good price, moisturizes the hair and restores its smoothness, contains natural ingredients to revitalize hair, subtle scent.

d7dfb828-8655-47c2-be9e-f9ee2856ac2a
Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I do recommend this product. It does moisturize, at the best for me just great for right now, it is low cost and comes in a decent size especially if you have medium to fine hair density. It is light weight, good slip, great base for other ingredients. Even though I loath the fact that it contains irritating fragrance, it is a good product. A little goes a long way. Make sure you pay close attention to the ends when applying and I will be repurchasing this product again when I run out. Hope this review helped someone.

c90d6cb5-cb2e-4ce3-961f-1ca527b48472
Posted on Nov 5, 2021

It didn’t work that much but it’s OK It will give that smooth hair at the first but the problem is it was just test ,I believe if I used it more it I will get great results And I didn’t notice it purchase the small one

6ed38ac4-4d8f-493e-ae45-9b9de74cec6b
4c0964f8-72fd-4987-b39b-ed340a1a81c3
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I have oily scalp with wavy hair. The conditioner feels really light, it won’t wight your hair down. Which is perfect for those who want to style their wavy hair into large medum waves without feeling the heaviness. It has a subtle scent like citrus. The size is so small, so you need to purchase the large bottle for the long run.

f58f1b0c-7959-4cec-979b-bd2de56c7d8d
Posted on May 29, 2022

Very good i liked it so good woow wow wowwwwww Very good i liked it so good woow wow wowwwwww Very good i liked it so good woow wow wowwwwww Very good i liked it so good woow wow wowwwwww Very good i liked it so good woow wow Very good i liked it so good woow wow wowwwwww Very good i liked it so good woow wow wowwwwww Very good i liked it so good woow wow wowwwwww Very good i liked it so good woow wow wowwwwww Very good i liked it so good woow wow wowwwwww

ddbfa761-0e63-4cab-9901-9164bfec5609
Posted on May 24, 2022

my friend recommended to use "Deeper moisture conditioner" for damage hair- since I have damage hair, split ends, and breakage seem to be around every corner. And thanks to this product I bumped into ..wherein it's really help my hair to have great moisture, great benefits that help where deep conditioners come in. the scents also very mild, conditioning treatments are great for scalp adding hydration to dull-looking hair that gives to my hair softer, shiner look,..quality is pretty good 👍🏻

b2505b90-f711-42ee-ba2b-404d4734152b
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

It’s bittersweet. My hair is soft, smooth, and always dry, difficult to moisturize and always fluffy. Terrible difference in my hair is a lot of baby hair and shawl fluffy, and my hair has become wet and sweet, its defect is that the hair must not be wet a lot when you put it to melt with the water. You have to dry your hair a little after the shampoo. I used it with the shampoo And the serum is from the same group. It is enough to put something on your hair and you are satisfied that it contains no substances that harm the hair..like less.

023c8335-8132-4bde-a8c4-f6e7e983b472