Page 1 - Reviews - Giovanni, 2chic, Ultra Sleek Flat Iron Styling Mist, Brazilian Keratin + Moroccan Argan Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I can't stress enough how amazing this stuff is. It is the best heat protectant I have ever used and I tried so many. It leaves the hair so moisturised and shiny I love love love using it with my flat iron. It smells great honestly the best ever and I'm not ever changing it love it love it love it

3bec27ea-71cb-4cfb-98ce-333013ddb3ed
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Okay i like this product. Scent: smells like coconut but not overpowering Function: cant tell how effective it is with protecting hair but it does seem to reduce frizz a bit so that is good. I have fine-medium slightly wavy straight asian hair that's really really frizzy. Ingredients: look clean so that's a big plus Price: good value for money I would recomment this and buy this again

2a9cf73b-5298-4eaa-a9fc-54e17bc8750b
f3e3ab12-8ebb-4d48-ad7d-8496e9bef0d6
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I have curly hair and i use to protect my curls from heat when i dry it or if I wanted to straighten it up and it’s amazing 🤩. I have i sensitive scalp and it didn’t irritate it at all. I also like that it dont leave my hair greasy and sticky. Great product 👌🏻👌🏻

b377bc0a-f00e-48f4-ab2a-4a09f92ca60e
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Loving this product! First, the scent is wonderful - full and fragrant, but not cheap and overwhelming. Second, it doesn't make your hair greasy at all. (My hair gets weighed down by products and feels greasy pretty easily). I've used it with damp hair, blow drying to style, and also on dry hair with a straightener. In both cases, my hair feels light, moisturized, and I want to run my fingers through it just to feel how healthy it is. The only downside of this product is that if you're curling with a flat iron, the curls do fall more quickly.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Giovanni, 2chic, Ultra Sleek Flat Iron Styling Mist is an idle protection for hair before drying, it helps defend hair from flat iron heat. One of the biggest advantages is that the hair does not get oily. It is the second time that I order this product and I highly recommended because it removes frizz, protects hair and is intended for all hair types​.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Works great to flat iron my hair after a shower. I use this to reduce the damaging effects of the flat iron and it has helped me greatly reduce frizzy and split ends. It does not get gunky on the flat iron as many products do, a quick wipe with tissue is all it takes to make it like new.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I don't use Iron so often, but when I do my hair becomes too damaged. This product really helps with protecting my hair. It smells kinda sweet but not too much to say that I hate this product. I would say smells like a sweet fruit with coconut. The only disadvantage is that it is smaller than I thought. Like for middle-length hair, this bottle will go for 10-15 use. Sometimes I even use this spray just without using Iron because it kinda makes my hair look shiny and soft.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

We've been done long before it all begun Still can't give it up Lead me on but leave before the morning comes Even though it's what we want, can't keep this up for long [Pre-Chorus] But I just, I just don't wanna leave you Might just, might just throw away the reasons Why we both can't lay here And secret, secret, both gotta keep it Honest, honest, that's just a game We know we both can't play

Posted on May 9, 2022

I’ve used this twice now. It does seem to protect and moisturize my hair. But then again I use steampod so~ the only downside I’ve found so far is for those who are malassezia sensitive - make sure that you spray on strands instead of root/scalp/(accidentally) forehead cause this triggers it. If this product does offer a benefit of healthier hair (from the argan oil) I’d probably need to use this for about 2 months to see a visible improvement. So I’ll update my review later if people care to see

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I’m not sure if it protects from the heat when styling my hair, but I’m using it as a hair oil spray. It gives hair natural shine and reduces the frizz. Make sure you don’t overdo, otherwise your hair will look greasy and limp. That’s why I prefer to spray it on my palms first and after distribute evenly on my hair.