Page 1 - Reviews - Gigi Spa, Strip Free Microwave Hair Removal Wax, 8 oz (226 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Bought this for at home wax. Surprisingly, it is very gentle on my sensitive skin. I’ve used this about 4 times now on the face and not once have I burned or turned red. I use coconut oil after this wax to remove and soothe and never have I been left with redness. Not harsh on the skin it’s been a very delicate product on my skin with amazing results. Easy to use and delicate enough for weekly applications.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

For the bikini area, it's much better than the other kind of wax, the stuff used with strips. But you have to be super careful because unlike the stuff with strips, which you could just wash off if you chicken out on taking those hairs off, once you put it on there's no turning back--you will rip out every single hair you've applied wax on. You will have no choice, no matter how much it hurts.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

It was easy to use although there is no spatula so I needed to find something on my own to use the wax. I put the wax in the microwve 30s, then 15s and another 15s and it was good. I waxed my armpits in one go without having to warm it up again. I am sure how long it will last. It removed the hair quite well.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Wax dries fairly quickly. You should leave it on until it’s just cooled and firmly set so that the wax can grab hold of the hairs. Otherwise, the hair won’t come off. Very gentle, safe, skin did not come off. Can re-wax an area without fear. No scent. Good quality stuff.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I probably bought like 5 of these, and its really nice to do small areas like your upperlip, lower lip, unibrow etc. For me, once I use this, my facial hair does not grow for another two weeks. Super easy to use.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

bring this product back!! living in a small town in Japan, i loved this as opposed to the nair and razors they had which didn’t leave a smooth clear surface and visible stubble when growing back. this was the only quality product

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Excellent!Doesn’t take much time to reheat 30seconds will do.can save on this one since you’ll only need to apply a small amount👌

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

It's hard to wax oneself...because you know you're the one who has to pull the strip. It's so much easier when someone else does it, and it's a surprise. But, sometimes ya gotta do it and this product helps get it done.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I used it twice , you just have to ensure you pull out the wax in one go or else it can be a little messy .

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Good idea but really difficult to use. Maybe it's my fault but I am really not able to use it. Anyhow the the scent is good. Package is cool.