Page 1 - Reviews - Gerber, Organic Oatmeal Cereal, Millet Quinoa, 8 oz (227 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Good quality ingredients. Being organic is a bonus. Tastes largely like oatmeal to my adult palate but my daughter loves it as breakfast since she was a baby and now, a toddler. We added more ingredients as she became older e.g. fruits, nut butters, seeds, yoghurt, etc. Versatile- I add it to her pancake mix. Flexible in the sense that it can be used in many ways. Very convenient too as no cooking is required.

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

My baby loves this cereal as she progressed from Single grain cereal; i mix this with mashed bananas or avocados for some nutrient boost. Texture is rather fine so if you have an older baby maybe you can pair with other chunkier mash to train their chew and swallowing. Please click like if this review helped!

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

I feed my bubs both this and the rice cereal to create variety and balance. he seems to prefer this one to the rice cereal as it's a little more complex with the different ingredients. I highly recommend getting both and putting them on rotation as some fear arsenic from the rice.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

My 11-month-old has been taking Gerber cereal for breakfast every morning since 6 months old. We switch between rice/oatmeal/quinoa cereals, sometimes mixing them too. Baby poops regularly 1-2 times a day hence I am glad to say the cereal does not cause constipation. It is also very easy to prepare, just add warm milk/water and mix. Recommended!

Posted on May 16, 2022

I love to use this and am very happy to have this product. very fast delivery. the scent, and best quality. This product is best for my family. The size is very nice. The age of the product is fresh. The packaging is best. good benefit for us. very gentle and not so sensitive

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

quality is great and ingredients are safe for baby. my baby love the taste and I use it for her meal times with a variety of different food . like banana, pumpkin and fish power .. size of the product is good as one bottle can last us about 2 weeks for two meals a day.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I was looking for millet to help with my iron intake when I found this product. To be honest I use it for myself as a quick breakfast or light dinner, I serve it mixed with hot milk just like i do with oatmeal. Is good, easy to prepare, soft and very nutritional.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I think it's a food rich in nutritions as it includes two cereals and also quinoa which increases the intake of proteins. It is fast and easy to prepare and my baby loves it!! I chose the plan one because I mix it with the food I cook at home.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Delivery was very fast and product is nicely packaged. Recommended. High quality ingredients that can benefit baby and also taste good. Serving size just nice for each feed. Can use at home and also easy to bring out. Im using once a day for my age 10-months old baby