Page 1 - Reviews - Gerber, Arrowroot Biscuits, 10+ Months, 5.5 oz (155 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

These cookies are easy for a 12 month old age baby to eat. The cookies benefit is that they dissolve well. The cookies have a light flavor. Give 1 or 2 cookies serving for snack time daily frequency. Package is a good size - plenty of cookies. Interesting arrowroot powder ingredient.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Very tasty baby cookies, my children ate it with pleasure. Milk taste, moderately hard. I also tried it with coffee and I liked it, I'm afraid to eat more than children)))

9ac7549f-9152-42f3-a1f1-b4941806a687
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Posted on May 18, 2022

Ok this will sound a little surprising but i eat these as an adult! They have lower carbs and sugar than regular cookies and they taste like a cross between vanilla and short bread cookies! They are very tasty! Perfect to satisfy my sweet tooth and keeps me from having tons of carbs and sugars

Posted on May 12, 2022

my 8 year old white enjoy the cookies. quite sweet taste and flavor but too soft for her. size serving is good, small piece so if want more, just take more, package is good to pour them out into container. contains some added sugar into their ingredient recipe. stands out for using arrowroot ingredient where very few brands use this flour.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Good taste and flavour and ingredients my daughter liked it the quantity is enough but I wish the prices less for such size it is useful and suitable for age of 10+ months packaging is excellent 👌 in general the benefits are so good I usually serve this amount in two times

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Tastes great according to my adult palate- tastes surprisingly like good quality butter cookies but not as buttery/ oily as the adult versions. And ingredients look acceptable. My daughter loved this from first bite and chooses this over the puffs and wafers when given a choice. A more substantial snack compared to the teethers - helpful to bring along when out and about for teatime. Only, bring along wet wipes as they can leave bits of stickiness around the lips and on the hands.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

My 2 year old loves this snack. We take it for our walks, it's easy for him to hold even with the stroller moving. Does not crumble easily. Softens as he puts it in his mouth.

edd874bb-0259-42e3-9261-d87011a41a70
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

They are very tasty! I, as an adult, also like to have a couple of them as a snack. They have lower carbs and sugar than regular cookies and they taste like a cross between vanilla and short bread cookies. Highly recommend!