Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, RAW Calcium, 120 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

A well packed product, with the adequate amount of Raw Calcium which is in the best absorpable form along with Vitamin K, Mg, and other important nutrients. 120 capsules is a decent amount that can be used for a month. A good buy in my opinion rather than going for the synthetic Calcium which does more harm than good to our bodies. Thank you iherb for making this available. The delivery was super quick this time.

bede863b-71b1-49c1-a44f-a183730868ef
Posted on May 22, 2022

High quality formula with calcium. I am 49 age and now I need calcium formulas to maintain my bones.A good combination of everything necessary for my age and most of all gathered in one place. The capsules are large, with no taste. This package is for 1 month for me. From 1 pack I feel improvement.

c859a296-1a16-427a-81e1-e3f4ead33f49
13139bc1-ad7f-4a01-aa43-0b1ce8108d5e
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

This is the *best* multi-mineral supplement I have ever taken. Calcium and magnesium? Of course, and in a natural form. But also vitamin D, K, Boron, Vanadium and Silica. Your hair and nails will be able to cut glass after supplementing with this product for a few months. ;) (Well, maybe not cut glass, but your hair and nails will be strong!)

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I have osteoporosis and have Prolia injections twice a year. I also need to take calcium on a daily basis. I have discovered that with the Garden of Life Raw Calcium my calcium level stays at a good level and provides a chance to move from osteoporosis to osteopenia. My doctor has been pleased with the results from this calcium product and the calcium levels it produces. He considers this a quality product. A satisfied customer

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

I have been taking the Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw Calcium and have found that I have not had a bad or allergic reaction. I find I sleep better with calcium and feel more relaxed. I hope that with the right nutrition and this addition that my bones will be protected being a senior.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

This is by far the best product for building bone density. It has calcium taken from marine algae which according to research is the best natural product on the market for building bone density. I'm 68 years old and have a back injury due to advanced degenerative bone and disc disease, so I need a good supplement that will build back my bone density. After taking this for 4 months, I am walking better, standing better for longer periods with no pain in my back and legs.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I take this to reduce the risk of Osteoporosis, strengthen my spine bones ,teeth etc Tis whole food plant calcium formula. Is easier to absorb fr my gut system To my understanding crushed rock, limestone, animal bones calcium supplements Are tougher to absorb I also love the contents : Vit k2,Magnesium & Live probiotics & good enzymes support for healthy digestion, comprehensive product That I will always buy n recommend! Thumbs up

41195f03-b4e3-4b5b-a8cb-59a58ee51c30
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I have been using this product for about a year and a half. It has made a major difference in my calcium numbers when I have my labs drawn! Also, I have been diagnosed with Osteopenia but after taking the Raw Calcium for a year, my Bone Density results improved!! So I feel like this is definite proof that it is working. As we age, strong bones are more important than ever...Vitamin Code Raw Calcium is definitely worth a try!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I have been using this product for 10 plus years. I believe it is helping with my osteoporosis. I believe it is an excellent product. I have compared to other products and reviews . I know when I'm not taking as directed I can tell the difference in a short time.

Posted on May 28, 2022

One and a half years ago, I began taking this Calcium along with Strontium which come together in the Grow Bone program. I stopped taking the Strontium after about 6 months as I heard you shouldn't take it on a continuous basis, but I continued with the Calcium. My exercise consists of walking about 2 miles most days. I recently had a bone density exam and am very pleased with the results! I continue to have osteopenia but had a 5% increase in my spine density and a 6% increase in my hip! I'm 67 years old and have never had improvements like this. I'm very pleased with this product.