Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, RAW Probiotics, Vaginal Care, 50 Billion, 30 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

It helped my chronic urticaria. I’ve been having hives daily and it was on allergy meds that made me gain weight. I am now hives free and off of my allergy medications, no more constipation, itching. It is spring time and I haven’t had spring allergy. This is an amazing product. Thank you.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I had a urinary infection that kept coming back, even when I thought it was gone. I started with AZO to relieve the pain and then tried D-mannose, cranberry, and other probiotics to get rid of the urinary urgency and the main uti issue...Nothing seemed to TOTALLY QuELL the problem until I took this supplement. What a blessing!! I didn't have to take it for too many days to notice the difference.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Phenomenal order from start to finish! I love this product and can't always find it when I'm out shopping so I keep buying with iherb and it's the best decision. They're so fast at shipping and I love their communication. It's only good things I have to say about it all really! Thanks iHerb!

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I was on a merry go round of bv, uti and thrush. Loads of antibiotics and just as one came right the next would start. I tried a ton of products and nothing helped. I now take this product and hiprex and have been clear for about 3 months - thank goodness. Would 100% recommend this product. The fridge one is better than the shelf stable one. I don't normally write reviews but wanted to share this one as the merry go round was zero fun so am so pleased to have found this.

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

Within 2 days of taking this probiotic, the body odour and funky smell that had been plaguing me for a few weeks disappeared. Mind you, I had been taking another brand of probiotics regularly, so there is something about this formula that really gets to work. Only wish that Garden of Life would offer this formula in 60 and/or 90 capsules in order to cut down on wasteful packaging and share some cost savings.

Posted on May 19, 2022

great quality product. the ingredients are natural and the capsule sizes are reasonable. overall a great supplement for gut health and digestion. doesn't taste bad so it helps me motivated to take it more regularly. just hope it was a bit cheaper for me to continue. feels like it gets absorbed well

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

once i got slightly infected symptoms, i took 1 and usually it goes away the other morning . it’s simple to use , only once in the morning and forget about it ! as i usually forget about taking multi times pills . this one is easy ! besides, the shape of my poo also get improved . highly recommended.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

i took it for approximately 2 weeks and i really noticed that it works. it really does what it says. it gives comfort, if you know what i mean. i took it as a last step of my candida protocol. to increase efficiency i was also taking saccharomyces and phlorafague supplement. the only problem with this supplement is that it is a big bottle and there's very few capsules, it looks rediculous how they waste the space. the bottle made of glass which is good.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

The ingredient is very good so has nice quality. Easy to absorption and helpful to digestion. Package is perfectly sealed and size is good. This is one of the supplement what I take everyday and really good benefit for my gut and no taste. microbiome and constipation function. It's very easy to take every day.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

It's always hard to know if the probiotics you buy are actually doing their job. All I can say is that I have not had any female issues since I've been taking this. I do not take every day as I've been taking probiotics for many years and I feel like every other day is sufficient to replenish the strains in my gut. These have no taste or smell (based on the glass packaging), and they do not upset my stomach. Since the company has moved to plastic recently however, I have chose to not order these anymore.