TZ

Posted on Jul 5, 2022
Good

I like the taste. I take 1 gummy every morning. quality is good. I take in in alternate with my 1 whole lemon shot every morning as that can make my teeth hurt. I like that it has probiotics as one of the ingredients. the size is not too big. chewability is good. it doesn't hurt my teeth at all. packaging is also good. it gives good benefit for my gut and overall microbiome. I take this with my other probiotics supplement and it really helped with my digestion and constipation problem.

36f3a76f-1ac4-40aa-9746-f8574a767829
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

These Garden of life acv gummies taste good and seem to work well. They have high quality organic ingredients. No artificial colorings. A great way to get your daily apple cider vinegar and probiotics. Sometimes they stick together in the package so I store the bottle upside down in order to get them out easier.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Love it. I use everyday during this lockdown. I feel so good after use these Gummies. I will buy again and again. So so nice product. Ultra Recommended

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Love this gummies. Its savory but not too sour. Great form of apple cider supplements. Snacky. I cant stop myself of having it. Makes my day, adds energy to my daily routine. 👍👍 tastes really just perfect

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Who doesn’t love gummies? This is the yummiest way to get probiotics and apple cider vinegar in your system. And iHerb us amazing when it comes to fast delivery m!

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

This product really works and I noticed a different when I used it. The product itself is reliable and does as it says it does. 10/10 recommend

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

This product has an excellent taste. Yes it is sticky but it didn`t effect me at all. I started to see the effects within couple of days. Also it is great to have a probiotic combined with ACV. I will continue using :)

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I love having these on hand for when I’m craving something sweet after or in between meals. Firm consistency and delicious sweet/sour flavour. GOL is a reliable company that uses clean ingredients. I’ll buy this product again.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

This is an excellent product that a relative recommended. I have been using this product for 3 or 4 months now and can really tell a difference. Apple Cider Vinegar gummies are very good for us and great tasting!