Page 1 - Reviews - Fungi Perfecti Host Defense, MyCommunity Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I love Fungi Perfecti mushroom products, I like for this benefits your immunity, a great superfood for detoxing and energy, I like the taste, the quality and ingredients, I like that this helps with longevity. package and size are good, but need to use consistently. I like that this is a Great product overall !

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

The best thing i have ever bought. Relieved back and neck pain which was an unexpected benefit. Really helped with clarity and waking up in the morning and also a great improvement on my cognitive fuction and thinking.

510be068-aeb0-439a-bb58-bf5fe2818587
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Great product.High quality. Have good benefit from this ingredient. Such as better night sleep. Vivid dreams and better in my belly. Take 5 to 6 drops in water every day.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

It is a great way to get Mycelium into your body. Great for the brain. It is so easy to put this product into tea, coffee or smoothie.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

This product was recommended by a friend and seems to be helping with fatigue and brain fog. Since taking this product an immuno rash I had has cleared up, along with digestive problems.Hel

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Host Defense has by far the best fungi products. I highly recommend.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Better than powder form as it goes into your blood quickly, 17 strains of mushies doesnt get better than this!

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Helps with arthritis. Less pain since I started taking this

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

a combination of super mushroom ingredients for immune support. super convenient package and size. with great health benefits.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I take this twice a day. Easy to use. Packaging is very good. Highly recommended.