TZ

Posted on Jan 16, 2022
Energetic mushroom 🍄

May increase tyrosine hydroxilase, thereby increase dopamine. I feel increase of muscle strength and speech fluency. Now switched to powder form of the same brand which is 3 times cheaper

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Fungi Perfecti mushrooms are always an excellent quality product! The size of capsules is ok easy to swallow and has no taste. Package comfortable. Cordyceps gives great energy for all-day. Recommend to try this product!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This is my nr 1 energy support. I use this product for years. Keeps my mood and energy during the day. Keep in mind - this product is not immediate energy booster. Only after a few days of using it you can feel more focused and energetic

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Recommended to me by a Naturopath to boost immune system and energy. After about a week I started to feel a slight change with heightened energy levels and overall liveliness. Just placed an order for a bigger package.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I just started taking Cordyceps and I love them. I live in a part of the country with horrific allergens and I have really bad allergies & asthma. I used to be on every imaginable prescription: Albuterol, Advair, Flonase, those are just the ones I can remember.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

product is good and helps to add energy. almost run out and I also purchase many range from Fungi Perfecti. They know how to make good mushroom vitamins!!

Posted on Jun 17, 2021

Definitely noticed improvements in my energy levels after taking these for some time. Bear in mind (at least in my experience) that you have to be consistent in taking them over a longer period to notice any effects. Currently combing with other Host Defense products such as Reishi and Lions Mane.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I take it in the morning, usually after breakfast, and I do feel more energetic and even happy at end of my day

Posted on Apr 19, 2021

After taking 2 bottles, I can feel a difference. I have more energy and my joints are not stiff. I have overall feeling of better health.