TZ

Mariam888
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Amazing quality clean ingredients does not taste very good but it’s a super healthy berry. I use it every day for my father and his morning tea to strengthen his heart specially, after has open heart surgery he died in January this year and it has a lot of other benefits, other than the hearts. Please pray for my father and like

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

My family has been using frontier national products for years, I live overseas in South Korea so the herbs that can’t be gotten in Asia or bought through I herb. Very satisfied with the company and their product quality. Highly recommend it for anyone seeking health. Starwest is another brand that is of excellent quality. Enjoy-;)

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I boil about 20 seeds or berries and strain the water off and drink it before I go to bed it really does help with my heart palpitation and helps me to relax before I go to sleep. This item is caffeine-free it has a mild flavor to it. The berries were not tiny they were actually good size

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Hawthorn berries were used for centuries for different reasons: to support digestive system, heart, to reduce inflammation, reduce blood pressure cholesterol. I used to take it in forms of tincture which was beneficial for me, but this time I want to use as a berries and use as a teas. Will check if can be used as a blend with other ingredients

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

The flavor is outstanding. The berries are fresh and taste wonderful. Very pleased with my purchase. Thank you Iherb for yet another extremely good product.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Nice whole berries and very good price. I mix it with hibiscus half and half which makes a nice tasting tea that is very good for the circulatory and cardiovascular systems. I use 3 heaped teaspoons of each to make 4 cups of tea to drink throughout the day.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Very fast shipping no problems what so ever. The hawthorn berries look very good quality and they are large in size. I’ve read bad things about this site but I’ve only experienced good. Will definitely be ordering again.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Good product seems fresh. I use it for teas. Seep overnight then boil in water for 15 min to extract all the nutrients. I do the same with dandelion root.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Very good please with my purchase would definitely buy again when I get low love the fact that they have many options especially organic herbs and berries highly recommended

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Wild crafted Hawthorn berries, made into a tea, are very helpful to regulate chronic heart problems, for me. Along with Hawthorn berry extract they form the center of my heart health program. Their organic quality is unsurpassed and pure.