TZ
4.8

4.8
Posted on Feb 8, 2022
Healthy tasty fat

I have been adding this to my morning coffee to make a dairy free latte. It is flavorful adding a chocolaty balance to the coffee. I have tried many brands of cacao butter and this one has been the most cost effective. Currently waiting for my next bag to arrive. Love it!

f5008614-8845-4047-8df7-2cb59fcbe283
b5aea37f-2672-4688-a386-0f60214d2897

O this was a great product! Taste was great with the scent of real cacao. The health benefits, of a superfood, I think are important especially for kids. Along with some raw sugar and organic cocoa we made an excellent chocolate. If you can afford the prices for all these ingredients, mentioned above, than it is a pity to buy chocolate bars from supermarkets and not make your own. Package was ok. The delivery within a week from IHERB to my country in Europe.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Cacao Butter is a superfood that has many health benefits, such as antioxidants, vitamin D, blood pressure, and much more. It is a good thing to add to your diet and works well when you mix it with chocolate and melt it together to make healthy treats. I mix it with dark bittersweet baking chocolate and melt it and add tahini and then freeze it in little bite-sized molds. My grandkids love it!

Louise
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

The quality of this product seems good. I have used this as an ingredient in homemade dark chocolate twice, and it seems to melt well and mix well with the other ingredients. I use one part cacao butter, one part cacao powder and maple syrup to taste. This product may work well in other recipes, too.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

It does not taste like chocolate as I thought since its butter and it contains no sugar. You can use it in cooking but since it has a great intoxifying chocolate smell, I preferred to use it in a body butter recipe along with almond oil and a little bit of beeswax. Best pure body cream with amazing ingredients and scent!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Great quality! Highly recommend, especially if you have cough, just add it on your tea and it will soften your throat! Great for cooking as well!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

This is a great package, easy to open and close. The cacao butter is in nice small drops, making it easy to measure and use. I would buy again.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Great quality and taste cacao butter. Each "wafer" is 3g so it is easy to measure. I am on a keto diet and use it for my bulletproof coffee and it is delicious.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Really great! Plus, they are organic! The wafers are really convenient. I put one or two in tea, coffee or oatmeal along with chocolate protein powder or collagen. I'm glad I took a chance and tried it.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I find it quite tasty although it doesn’t have any prominent taste. I just eat it like that when I want something fatty (while being on Keto) if I didn’t cook any treats like fat bombs or nut clusters.