TZ

Posted on May 28, 2022

For women and men of all ages – a baseline remedy to cultivate grace and receptive soul consciousness. To nurture and heal the soul’s relationship with the mother, grandmother or the feminine archetype in community and culture. For regeneration from all reproductive and gynecological-related illnesses or surgeries — can also be added to Self-Heal Cream™ and massaged into key body areas (however, do not apply directly to open wounds); use in alternation or tandem with Magenta Self-Healer™ for foundational life-force healing

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

FES Grace flower essence spray provides a great way to support the feminine self & strengthen your connection to Divine Feminine energy. Perfect for daily use in current times.

Posted on Feb 27, 2021

All the FES flower remedy formulas have been helpful for me even though I was very doubtful that they could be. Grace is good for people who feel they need to integrate, honor, or bring out anima or feminine principle more adaptively. Good with Post-Trauma stabilizer for women who have undergone various types of trauma, esp in relation to men.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

FES always is a quality Essence. I trust them impeccably. The essences benefit myself and family

Posted on May 10, 2022

Has a lovely calming effect. The rose taste/smell is very subtle and doesn't linger.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

eriod of life. Rather than spraying into mouth, I prefer to add a tiny amount to my drinking water, with prayers. The water becomes medicine which I use to drink, spray on the auric field, anoint my body, and water the plant.

Posted on Mar 26, 2021

I can’t get enough, life changing product. You don’t need much, it works. Don’t hesitate, get it. I bought the entire range. They are great for the whole family 👌🏼

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

love the taste and smell of it

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

I use this along with Flower Essences Sacred Heart when I’m stressed and it gently helps me open up my heart chakra again.