Page 1 - Reviews - Everyone, Everyone for Every Body, 3 in 1 Soap, Lavender + Aloe, 32 fl oz (946 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I like how healthy it is. Good large size container. I use it to clean my skin. I like its smooth texture and its scents. I can use it in any season. My family uses it for all ages. It is just a quality product with a safe composition. It benefits my gentle sensitive skin.

f4e5cada-6541-4445-a0ea-d3f45512553d
Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Amazing all in one soap great quality that comes in a nice package with size of 946ml that is suitable for use by all different age group. Its does clean the scalp and hair very well. It can be used for sensitive skin type and the key benefit is that it can moisturize your hair. To top it all. It is very affordable

18caa29d-3e8d-46d9-aafd-64e2c6c3ada3
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Bought for children and I ended up using it myself as well. Light texture, smells good, children like it. Both this and the orange squeeze smell nice. The dispenser didn't work so had to change one from another product that I had. But happy with the product in general.

Posted on May 25, 2022

This is my favorite soap! I have been using soaps from this brand for years now and I refuse to buy any other. Great quality, soft and gentle on the skin, not drying and great for sensitive skin. Feels really soothing actually and I look forward to using it. The gentle lavender scent is not overpowering and almost therapeutic.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have purchase multiple bottles of liquid soap from this product line - in a variety of scents. One of the things I like best is that this soap is not "runny" - and that a very small amount goes a long way. Not drying after washing hands multiple times. I have even used this on my face. I find that this is a very economical soap for my large family.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Amazing all in one body wash. Nice scent, great quality that comes in a nice package with size of 500ml that is suitable for use by all different age group. Its does clean the Skin very well. It can be used for sensitive skin type and the key benefit is that it can moisturize your skin To top it all. It is very affordable From

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I really love everyone 3 in 1 for kids, good composition that doesn't irritate sensitive skin. Use it for everything since its all in one, but just 4 star due to it is a bit drying on baby hair. Other than that, all is great shipping internationally is a bit of an issue as well since 50% of the time there is spillage or broken since this has quiet on heavy side :-) Like for like thanks.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I bought this product to use as a shampoo and it works great for me. I wanted to test it as an alternative to a more expensive sls free product. I have been using it for 2 months so far and I like it. But I always finish up my hair routine with a silicone based conditioner. What I likes about this product is that it does not dry my skin and does not give me dandruff like other natural shampoos do.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

A very good quality product. A beautiful scent of lavender that puts us in a relaxing state. A very large bottle. Good quality product. It lasts a very long time. It can be used for showers, baths and hair. Very good healthy ingredients. I recommend it very much. I really like to use it, especially in the evening before bedtime.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I have been a fan of the lotions for a long time and I fell in love with the soap, it truly is 3 in 1. I used it in my hair and it was foamy and cleaned great. I bought it mainly for the body, but it really works and smells great!