TZ

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This is a very very very goo product and even the price is so cheap you must have it in your home because it taste so good and the size is so good And packaging is so clear it does have so much benefits i use it in fitness uses

b1feb3f9-e762-4466-80b1-173a214caac2

This is my second time purchase for Eucerin lotion and work best for dry skin, and it has no scent, you can feel your skin hydrate well. Self care its for your own investment to have healthy skin and my mom (60 y.o) also use it as their skin become dry because of ages and it help to hydrated. Its worth for money come with good quality and big size.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

No scent so easy to use with other products. Rich quality and texture but light enough to smooth onto sensitive skin. You can feel the moisture going into your skin as you apply it. My skin feel great after using it. I like that it is easy to apply and easy to use in any season.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This product has no scent, i use it everyday. It’s soo thin and not sticky if you like light moisturizer. I like it’s weight and size , it doesn’t get empty easily even after everyday use. This bottle can keep up to 3-4 months. It’s perfect for sensitive skin.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

No smell its so good to use it the quality is perfect and the bottle package is big and price is affordable moisture very well the texture is smooth heavy perfect for sensitive skin its suits me specially in dry seasons

357927f3-25c7-4338-827f-dd15b6011a84
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Eucerin rates this as 3/5 for richness and I feel this is too sticky and thick for tropical Singapore. I mix this (1-1.5 pumps) with a generous palmful of aloe vera gel (also from iherb! I like the Real Aloe - aloe vera gelly unscented) to get a lighter body lotion that applies easily and dries fast; using this method does not leave the skin feeling sticky. By itself it does what it says - soothes and calms itchy skin.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Even though it’s marketed for itch soothing it’s really nice as a regular lotion. It’s rich & creamy but still light enough so it spreads easily. Great, nourishing ingredients. Moisturizes & soothes skin. Large capacity at an affordable price. I’m really liking it. Good for even the face. I use it on my ears even. Another great product for eucerin. Thanks iherb.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I love all of Eucerin products. They have the best creams on the market, suitable for sensitive and dry skin. So great all year long, summer and winter.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Couldn’t find this size anywhere except iherb! The price is the best as usual!!! Love the cream, it’s very fast absorbing and no sticky residue after. My skin never was sooo smooth and soft) Love from the first pump🥰